Core to this package are giant chocolate buttons (of course!) and Clemmie Hooper’s new book ‘How to Grow a Baby (and Push It Out)’. As a midwife and mother of four, she guides the reader through the stages of pregnancy, also covering labour and birth. It’s packed with information and includes stories from Clemmie, her clients and friends, all written in a warm, witty and caring way.
The rest of the package is up to you! We asked many mothers what they love using, eating or drinking when pregnant. The answers were varied, depending on how they felt during their pregnancy – some were anxious about the baby, some were tired, some were feeling unwell and others very excited! We decided to create a pregnancy care package with lots of options so it can be made just right for the recipient. She’s growing a baby so we figure she deserves it.
- How to Grow a Baby (and Push It Out) by Clemmie Hooper
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
With the option to add any of the following:
- Skin & Tonic organic Calm Balm (15g); uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to help skin and mood in moments of stress.
- Sister & Co Dream Cream for Mothers and Babies (60ml) a nourishing and luxurious blend of Coconut Oil, cold-pressed apricot and almond oils and shea butter, infused with calming lavender and chamomile. Perfect for growing bellies.
- Yes Mum-to-be affirmation cards; 31 cards that are tiny fist pumps – a quick, straightforward way to access the power of positive programming and start each day with calm and self-assurance.
- B Skincare Peppermint Foot Cooling Cream (60ml). Handmade and natural, combines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils.
- Teapigs Lemon & Ginger Tea OR Honeybush & Rooibos (15 tea temples each); caffeine free teas – Lemon & ginger is good for sickness while Honeybush & Rooibos can be drunk with or without milk.
- Skin & Tonic London Naked Lip Balm; British, organic and comes in an easy-to-use stick for soothing dry lips.
- 3 Black & White Etta Loves Triple supersoft 100% cotton sensory muslin squares. The high contrast black and white patterns make them ideal for 0-4 month babies, designed specifically to aid babies’ cognitive and visual development. Pack includes 1 x zebra, 1 x starfish and 1 x dalmation design
- The Cake Tasting Club; Three delicious cakes, bars, biscuits or other baked loveliness from The Cake Tasting Club will be delivered on the next 22nd of the month.
- COOK Food delivery (£35, £55 or £75 voucher); The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. *COOK’s minimum order is £35. As a guide, £35 could buy 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).