New mums aren’t good at taking time for themselves. It’s hard – the first months with a new baby are full on. Sometimes though, mums can be their own worst enemies. The washing, replying to the good wishes and the untidy house are not going anywhere, but by grabbing ten minutes to sit down when they get the chance, the world will feel a brighter place.
The Care Package contents are to encourage mum to take that sit down; tea to be drunk hot, chocolate and Biscuit Tiffin for some much needed energy and a magazine for a bit of an escape. The (machine-washable!) scarf will feel special when she may not be able to wear many of her clothes and can also be used with the baby if she’s breastfeeding.
This package is also perfect gift for a birthday, get well, or to let someone know you’re thinking of them. Warning: recipients of this package often report tears. In a good way.
- Luxury Caramel and Cranberry Flapjack**: A handmade all butter flapjack with lashings of caramel and loaded with juicy cranberries and toasted flaked hazelnuts and almonds
- Choc on Choc Triple Choc Brownie Truffles* made with delicious Belgian chocolate
- Teapigs Everyday Brew and Green Tea with Mint
- Choice of glossy magazine: Red, Glamour, Living etc or Good Housekeeping. Need help choosing?
- Large machine washable scarf with a choice of two different prints
*Truffles contain milk and soya. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
** Flapjack contains milk and gluten. May contain traces of nut.