We launched Don’t Buy Her Flowers as gifts for new mums. Straight away our customers wanted to send our packages for other occasions – get well, birthday, bereavement – any time someone needs some TLC.
The idea behind the Care Package still stands, whatever the occasion. We’re not always very good at looking after ourselves. This package gives someone the nudge they need to take that ten minutes, while also reassuring them someone recognises they could do with that nudge.
We’ve created this version with two G&Ts in place of the tea because our customers asked for it. Sometimes, a gin is necessary and getting some in the post is pretty great.
- Traybakes All Butter Flapjack – A deliciously rich and chewy wholesome slice made with all butter and jumbo oat
- 2 x 275ml Bloom Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons – choose from milk or dark
- Large machine washable scarf with a choice of two different prints
- Choice of glossy magazine: Red, Cosmopolitan, Living etc or Good Housekeeping. Need help choosing?
*Flapjack contains milk and gluten. May contain traces of nut.