- Multi-Mineral Repair Individual Face Mask (5ml) – This nutrient rich face mask is perfect for soothing and firming skin. Suitable for all skin types
- Love & Peace 8 hour tealight candles (three) – Subtly scented with essential oils citrus, geranium, patchouli and orange
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons (180g) – Choose from milk or dark chocolate
- Choose from the following books:
- The Man Who Didn’t Call by Rosie WalshT–A story that will break your heart and put it back together. The perfect novel for anyone who’s ever waited for a phone call that didn’t come.
- And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini – From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner, Hosseini tells the deeply moving story of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love
- I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella – The irresistible new standalone from Sophie Kinsella is a story of love, empowerment and an IOU that changes everything
- The Confessions of Frannie Langton by Sara Collins – A beautiful and haunting tale about one woman’s fight to tell her story. Leading you into the enthralling heart of Georgian London.
- Dead at First Sight by Peter James – Roy Grace, creation of the award-winning author Peter James, exposes the dark side of the internet
- The Unmumsy Mum A-Z -From bestselling author and massively popular blogger The Unmumsy Mum comes this hilarious, irreverent and searingly candid compendium of parenting experiences. It’s safe to say this is not your average A-Z.
Add more to your package
- Their Nibs 100% Cotton Pyjamas – In a traditional loose fit with elastic waist
- Chunky Knit Navy Water Bottle From Sophie Allport – Knitted from 100% cotton (cover and 2l litre hot water bottle)
- Pantherella Cashmere Women’s Socks – In Light Grey or Damson Pink
- COOK Vouchers (£35, £55 or £75) – The recipient can choose from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, select a delivery slot to suit them and receive delicious meals to their door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen)