We have been asked on many occasions by customers if we offer packages specifically for children, for birthdays and celebrations but also for kids having a difficult time, whether with big changes or with their health. Our kids have also mentioned that they feel a bit put out that we spend our days organising gifts for people but they don’t get to be recipients!
We’ve created a package that allows you to put something together completely bespoke and personal for the child you are sending it to, with products suitable for ages 0-12 and range from eating and drinking to things to do, including baking, colouring and reading. We’ve made gift wrap optional as having tried out the packages on our own kids, some opened with care and others frankly tore it apart in a frenzy and the lovingly tied bow was wasted.
Things to do:
- Who’s in the Water? Bath Book (age 1+) – A book for bath time from Wee Gallery; changes colour in water (age 1+)
- Colouring book for toddlers ABC (preschool) – Colouring book for preschoolers from The Future Teacher Foundation
- Under the Sea First Sticker Book (age 3+) – A bright and fun first sticker book packed full of exciting underwater scenes to fill with stickers
- Play Hooray Pretend Play Prompts (age 1+) – This mini pack contains 25 stimulating role play ideas to appeal to little imaginations
- Stib Colouring Pencils (age 3+) – Stib Inspirational Jumbo Pencils come in a pack of 12 vibrant colours, each of which has a ‘positive’ word embossed on it.
- Animal Activity Book (age 3-8) – Activity book from The Future Teacher Foundation
- Quick Crafts: For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft – by Emma Scott-Child (age 3+)
- Cotton Twist Make Your Own Rainbow Bracelet (age 3+) – construct their own magical rainbow bracelet using the rainbow & spherical beads together with the elastic provided
- Cotton Twist Make Your Own Fish Skeleton Keyring (age 3+) – construct their wooden fish skeleton keyring using the elastic & spherical beads provided.
- Cotton Twist Make Your Own Superhero Mask (age 3+) – use the mask base, cut outs, felt embellishments & gems to create their favourite superhero mask
- COOL’ Colouring Book (age 6-12) – Colouring book from The Future Teacher Foundation
- Football Activity book (age 6-12) – Activity book from The Future Teacher Foundation
- Atlas Sticker Book (age 5+) – An interactive journey around the world, on which children can place stickers of landmarks, animals and people in the right places, learning more about the world as they go
- HappySelf Journal (age 6-12) – The HappySelf Journal is a daily journal for children aged 6-12, based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness, develop healthy habits for life and nurture enquiring minds
Bath Time, Face and Skin:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Bubble Bath (200ml) – From Bloom & Blossom, with scents of jasmine and lavender. Suitable from newborn
- Who’s in the Water? Bath Book (age 1+) – A book for bathtime from Wee Gallery; changes colour in water
- Lip-balm (age 5+) – Lip-balm In a handy pot, made with beeswax, olive and sweet almond oils
- Eco-Glitter and Aloe vera gel adhesive (age 6+) – Biodegradable, cruelty-free glitter for face and body plus adhesive
- Curly Ellie Intensive Treatment Hair Mask (50ml) – Combines natural plant and seed oils to moisturise and repair hair. Especially great on curly, kinky or frizzy hair
- Curly Ellie Detangling Spray (125ml) – Gently detangles and moisturises for manageable, glossy hair
- Rock n Roll Bath Bomb (age 6+) – Add some fizz to bathtime, with cherry fragrance. Tennis ball size
- The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle (board book) age 0-2- A sturdy board book version of this much loved story, making it ideal for little hands
- First Rhymes by Rod Campbell (board book) age 0-2 – A lift-the-flap book of nursery rhymes from the creator of the preschool classic Dear Zoo
- The Squirrels Who Squabbled by Rachel Bright age 3-5 – A funny, rhyming adventure telling the story of two greedy squirrels learning to share
- The Dinosaur that Pooped a Pirate by Tom Fletcher & Dougie Poynter age 3-5- A hilarious, swashbuckling adventure in the latest book with much-loved characters Danny and Dinosaur
- Look Up by Nathan Bryon age 3-6- An award-winning story about science-mad chatterbox Rocket, who is determined to get her whole town out to watch a meteor shower
- Too Small Tola by Atinuke age 6-8 – Three delightful stories about Too Small Tola, a young girl who, though small, is very determined
- Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Adventure by Jeff Kinney age 6+ – An adventure of epic proportions from the imagination of Wimpy Kid’s Rowley Jefferson.
- You are Awesome by Matthew Syed, age 7+ – A positive guide from mindset author Matthew Syed, with tips for children on finding confidence and resilience.
- The Boy at the Back of the Class by Onjali Q. Raufytrr age 7+ – Told with heart and humour, a story about a new child arriving at school that highlights the importance of friendship and kindness.
- Minecraft: Deep Dive by Nick Eliopulos age 7+ – The adventures continue in the third official Minecraft chapter book based on one of the most popular video games of all time
- Tom Gates: Spectacular School Trip (Really.) by Liz Pichon age 8+ – The seventeenth hugely-popular, laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated Tom Gates adventure
- Death Sets Sail: A Murder Most Unladylike Mystery by Robin Stevens age 9+ – The ninth and final novel in the bestselling, award-winning Murder Most Unladylike detective series
- Jemima Small versus the Universe by Tamsin Winter age 9+ – A brilliantly funny and touching novel exploring bullying, body confidence and, most importantly, learning how to be happy with who you are
Eating and Drinking:
- The Wooden Bear Plate – Sourced and lovingly made in Britain by The Wood Life Project, the separate ‘ear’ compartments make snacks and mealtimes more fun.
- Chocolate Animal Lollipop – Made by Cocoba using delicious 100% Belgian milk chocolate. Animals will vary and will be selected at random
- Milk Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Spoon – Handmade by Cocoba with Belgian Milk Chocolate
- Vegan Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Spoon – Handmade by Cocoba with Vegan Milk Chocolate and Vegan Marshmallows
- Montezuma’s Like No Udder Vegan Milk Chocolate Alternative Bar (Mini) – Montezuma’s Vegan friendly bar (25g)
- Smartie Cookies – Cookie Mix – Perfect for mini-chefs; makes 22 deliciously sweet cookies. Just add one egg and 170g butter. Contains Wheat, Milk, Soya. Suitable for vegetarians. Adult supervision required
- Red water bottle (350ml) – One Green Bottle curved metal drinking bottle with built in straw
- One Green Bottle Tough Canteen with Quench Straw Cap (500ml) – Stainless steel bottle with Quench Cap so it can be used without leaking in bed as well as on the go
- Ecoffee Reusable Cup – 12oz cup in Mint, Graphic Cube or Tiger Stripe
Accessories and Clothing:
- Single Sided Dribble Bib – Made with soft 100% cotton fabric, backed with a layer of highly absorbent organic bamboo towelling. Adjustable with handy popper fastening, to grow with the baby
- Reversible Dribble Bib – Made with soft 100% cotton fabric, reversible and internally lined with a layer of highly absorbent organic bamboo towelling. Adjustable with handy popper fastening, to grow with the baby
- Black & White Etta Loves XL Sensory Muslin Square – Supersoft sensory muslin square in high contrast black and white. Ideal for 0-4 month babies. Perfect for cuddles, spillages, for using as a lightweight blanket, breastfeeding cover or to put over a playmat to encourage tummy time. Size 120cm x 120cm
- Leopard Print Scrunchies x 2 (age 3+) – From Stych Accessories
- Gold Glitter Headband (age 3+) – From Stych Accessories
- Sausage Dog Pen (age 3+) – Novelty pen shaped like a Sausage Dog with blue ink. Not suitable for children under 3
- Giant Rocket Pen (age 3+) – 30cm novelty pen shaped like a rocket with 4 ink colours (red, blue, green and black) to choose from. Not suitable for children under 3.