We have been asked on many occasions by customers if we offer packages specifically for children, for birthdays and celebrations but also for kids having a difficult time, whether with big changes or with their health. Our kids have also mentioned that they feel a bit put out that we spend our days organising gifts for people but they don’t get to be recipients!
We’ve created a package that allows you to put something together completely bespoke and personal for the child you are sending it to, with products suitable for ages 0-11 and range from eating and drinking to things to do, including baking, colouring and reading. We’ve made gift wrap optional as having tried out the packages on our own kids, some opened with care and others frankly tore it apart in a frenzy and the lovingly tied bow was wasted.
Bath Time, Face and Skin:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Bubble Bath (200ml) (0+) – From Bloom & Blossom, with scents of jasmine and lavender. Suitable from newborn
- Lip-balm (age 5+) – Lip-balm In a handy pot, made with beeswax, olive and sweet almond oils
- Eco-Glitter and Aloe vera gel adhesive (age 6+) – Biodegradable, cruelty-free glitter for face and body plus adhesive
- Curly Ellie Intensive Treatment Hair Mask (50ml) – Combines natural plant and seed oils to moisturise and repair hair. Especially great on curly, kinky or frizzy hair
- Curly Ellie Detangling Spray (125ml) – Gently detangles and moisturises for manageable, glossy hair
- Rebel Bath Bomb (6+) – A fun fizzy colourful bath bomb from The Soap Story, with a bold mix fragrance of gourmand, fruity, vanilla & musky notes
- 3 x Cloud Rainbow Trail Bath Bombs (age 3+) – Three cloud bath bombs in a gift box, leaves a magical rainbow trail when put in water
- Hair Styling Balm (100ml) – MiniU Go Balmy medium hold hair styling paste
- Kokoso Baby Coconut Oil (70g) – Multi-tasking oil made from organic coconut oil and loaded with soothing natural nutrients for baby’s skin. Suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
Things to do:
- Play Hooray Pretend Play Prompts (age 1+) – This mini pack contains 25 stimulating role play ideas to appeal to little imaginations
- Usborne Farm First Sticker Book (age 3+) – Encourages children to fill in the fun farm and trucking scenes using the colourful stickers provided
- Stib Colouring Pencils (age 3+) – Stib Inspirational Jumbo Pencils come in a pack of 12 vibrant colours, each of which has a ‘positive’ word embossed on it.
- Draw with Rob: Monster Madness by Rob Biddulph (age 3+) – Best selling and award-winning author #DrawWithRob is an activity book for you to learn to draw with Rob at home
- Quick Crafts: For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft – by Emma Scott-Child (age 3+)
- Cotton Twist Make Your Own Ice Cream Bracelet (age 3+) – construct their own summery bracelet using the ice cream & spherical beads together with the elastic provided
- Cotton Twist Make Your Own Fish Skeleton Keyring (age 3+) – construct their wooden fish skeleton keyring using the elastic & spherical beads provided.
- Cotton Twist Make Your Own Aeroplane (3+) – Make your own model Aeroplane. Perfect for little pilots (3+ supervision required)
- Holiday Sticker & Colouring Book (3+) – This bumper activity book includes beach scenes, holidays in the countryside, a trip to the fairground, and lots more. With over 100 stickers and lots of colouring pages
- Poppy and Sam’s Animal Sticker Book (3-5) – With over 150 stickers to choose from, this sticker book joins Poppy and Sam on Apple Tree Farm along with all the animals who live there, including Rusty the dog, Dolly the horse and Woolly the sheep
- Picture Atlas Of The World Sticker Book (5+) – An interactive journey around the world, on which children can place stickers of landmarks, animals and people in the right places, learning more about the world as they go
- Little Children’s Activity Book: Mazes, Puzzles and Colouring (4-7) – Filled with lots of activities to keep little children happy and occupied. From puzzles, drawing, colouring, dot-to-dots, mazes and spot the difference
- Explorers Sticker Book (5-8) – Each scene includes fascinating facts, joining explorers on their journeys of discovery and over 400 stickers to choose from
- HappySelf Journal (age 6-11) – The HappySelf Journal is a daily journal for children aged 6-11, based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness, develop healthy habits for life and nurture enquiring minds
- You Are Incredible As You Are by Emily Coxhead (10+) – A beautifully illustrated book with a mixture of inspiring quotes and prompts to write thoughts down and embrace your perfectly imperfect self, from the founder of The Happy News.
- Cooking Step by Step – 50 easy to follow recipes for kids, Cooking Step by Step is the perfect book for children who want to learn to cook and bake with confidence
- Elephant Notebook – A5 Notebook with 60 lined pages
- Gold Ballpen – Gold metal ballpen in black ink with pocket clip
- My First Book (0+) – A multi-sensory cloth book with simple black-and-white illustrations to touch-and-feel, to develop babies eyesight while helping to focus their attention and concentration from birth
- Peekaboo by Camilla Reid (0-2) – An interactive board book for babies and toddlers with easy-to-use peekaboo sliders, a funny rhyming text and mirror.
- Swim with Little Fish! by Lucy Cousins (0-3) – A bright and colourful waterproof book, perfect for bath time, high chair fun and on the go
- The Bedtime Bear by Ian Whybrow (2-5) – A bedtime adventure lift-the-flap board book of a 25 year old classic
- I’ve Broken My Bum by Dawn McMillan (3+) – The inventive young hero from the bestselling I Need a New Bum!
- Would you like a banana? by Yasmeen Ismail (3-6) – A delightfully funny picture book featuring a very stubborn Gorilla, from an award-winning illustrator
- The Worries by Jion Sheibani (5-8) – The Truth Pixie meets Pixar’s Inside Out in this hilarious, heartfelt illustrated new series, perfect for helping children gently work through their worries and concentrate on having fun
- Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Adventure by Jeff Kinney (6+) – An adventure of epic proportions from the imagination of Wimpy Kid’s Rowley Jefferson
- The Boy at the Back of the Class by Onjali Q. Rauf (7+) – Told with heart and humour, a story about a new child arriving at school that highlights the importance of friendship and kindness
- Minecraft: Deep Dive by Nick Eliopulos (7+) – The adventures continue in the third official Minecraft chapter book based on one of the most popular video games of all time
- Tom Gates: Spectacular School Trip (Really) by Liz Pichon (8+) – The seventeenth hugely-popular, laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated Tom Gates adventure
- Future Friend by David Baddiel (8+) – A terrifically entertaining time-slip adventure that combines action, laugh-out-loud humour and the importance of friendship
- Dare to Be You by Matthew Syed (8+) – Empowers young readers to follow their own path, love what makes them different and question the world around them
- Death Sets Sail: A Murder Most Unladylike Mystery by Robin Stevens (9+) – The ninth and final novel in the bestselling, award-winning Murder Most Unladylike detective series
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy (Hardback) – Beautiful sketches following four unlikely friends and their most important life lessons; a book that has captured millions of hearts
- How to Grow Up and Feel Amazing! by Dr Ranj (10+) – The no-worries guide for boys from the nations favourite doctor. Covers the obvious things like physical changes in puberty as well as managing emotions and healthy relationships
- The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks by Katie Kirby (9-12) – The first book in the hilarious new series for children by Katie Kirby, the bestselling creator of Hurrah For Gin. Hilarious, relatable and full of heart, for fans of funny and chaotic family stories
- The Secret Commonwealth: The Book of Dust Volume Two by Phillip Pullman (13+) – A fantasy novel and the second chapter in Philip Pullman’s epic series, this is a powerful story about the truths that underpin our world, the divisions that lie between love and responsibility and what it truly means to grow up
Eating and Drinking:
For information on ingredients and allergens, please contact us.
- Smarties Cookie Mix – Perfect for mini-chefs; makes 22 deliciously sweet cookies. Just add one egg and 170g butter. Contains Wheat, Milk, Soya. Suitable for vegetarians. Adult supervision required
- Milk Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Spoon – Handmade by Cocoba with Belgian Milk Chocolate
- Vegan Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Spoon – Handmade by Cocoba with Vegan Milk Chocolate and Vegan Marshmallows
- Cocoba Milk Buttons (120g) – Smooth milk chocolate buttons made from the highest quality Belgian chocolate
- Milk Chocolate Lollipop – Made by Cocoba using delicious 100% Belgian milk chocolate. Will vary and will be selected at random
- Montezuma’s Like No Udder Vegan Milk Chocolate Alternative Bar (Mini) (25g) – Montezuma’s Vegan friendly bar
- Red Water Bottle (350ml) – One Green Bottle curved metal drinking bottle is great for little hands; with built in straw
- Ecoffee Reusable Cup for Kids – Reusable cup in a variety of designs.
- Bamboo Fork and Spoon Set – Bamboo fork and spoon set with a fruit and veg design
- 3 x Bamboo Cloud Spoons – Set of three baby spoons hand crafted from 100% bamboo
- Tiger Bamboo Plate – Hand-crafted from 100% bamboo
- Salted Caramel Popcorn (30g) – Delicious hand-popped popcorn by Kitchen Popcorn
- Sweet & Salt Popcorn (30g) – Delicious hand-popped popcorn by Kitchen Popcorn
- Creamy Original Oat Milk HiP Chocolate Bar (70g) – From the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury, HiP aims to reinvent chocolate by replacing dairy with plant-based creamy oat milk. Vegan.
Accessories and Clothing:
- Panda Baby Socks (0-6mths) (1 pair) – Organic cotton socks
- Cat Baby Socks 0-6mths (1 pair) – Organic cotton socks
- Red Striped Raglan Sleeve Pyjamas – Fun, 100% cotton pyjamas in various sizes
- Baby Dribble Bib – Made with soft 100% cotton fabric, triple layered with a highly absorbent backing. Adjustable with handy popper fastening, to grow with the baby. Various styles available.
- Etta Loves XL Sensory Muslin Square – The high contrast black and white patterns make them ideal for 0-4 month babies, designed specifically to aid babies’ cognitive and visual development
- Terrazzo Etta Loves XL Sensory Muslin Square – XL supersoft sensory muslin square in terrazzo print. Designed with precise scales and colours that support babies’ cognitive and visual development from 5 months onwards. 120cm x 120cm
- Large Organic Cotton Muslin – 120 x 120cm and (importantly) machine washable, ideal for swaddling, burping, mopping up, and protecting shoulders and soft furnishings
- Fox Night Light – Kid’s night light shaped as a woodland fox. Product will automatically turn off after 15 minutes to conserve energy. (Batteries included)
- Giraffe Night Light – Kid’s night light shaped as a giraffe. Product will automatically turn off after 15 minutes to conserve energy. (Batteries included)
- My Friend Goo Teether – Designed to help babies (and parents!) through the different stages of teething. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, made from 100% pure natural rubber
- Embroidered Patch Clips (3+) – Set of 3 embroidered glittery patch clips of shooting stars, rainbow and pom pom
- Leopard Headband (3+) – Leopard print fabric headband from Stych Accessories
- Plaited Yellow Hairband (3+) – Plaited satin hairband from Stych Accessories