Everyone seems to fear buying presents for this age group, so this is a selection of well-tested products suitable for tweens and teens, that allows them to feel loved but isn’t a book token (some of us here used to sell the book tokens to our mum for cash when we were teens…). And we know they like cash, but they also like feeling heard and seen, hence why we’ve created a package that can show someone has really thought about them.
Whether it’s congratulations, birthday, keep going or ‘we think you’re great’, we enrolled some help from the teens and friends of the Don’t Buy Her Flowers, so that all the products come with a stamp of teen approval.
Beauty, Skincare and Relaxing products
- Eco-Glitter and Aloe vera gel adhesive – Biodegradable, cruelty-free glitter for face and body plus adhesive
- Skin & Tonic Lip Balm (4g) – Naked Lip Balm or Mint Lip Balm. British, organic and comes in an easy-to-use stick for soothing dry lips
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, for relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other Earthly tensions
- Coconut Infused Sheet Mask – Coconut infused sheet mask uses a deeply hydrating formula that will not only nourish and moisturise, but also repair skin, leaving it looking fresh, dewy and youthful
- Kitenest Dry Shampoo (200ml) – Available in options for dark or light hair. 100% natural organic dry shampoo revives limp and dull hair, without using water.
- Showerblocks – Lime & Sandalwood (100g) – A zesty shower gel bar for a refreshing shower without the plastic. Lathers ups and contains 6 plant-based nourishing oils. Hand-made in the UK
- Showerblocks – Mint & Grapefruit (100g) – A summery shower gel bar without the plastic. Lathers ups and contains 6 plant-based nourishing oils. Hand-made in the UK.
- Curly Ellie Intensive Treatment Hair Mask (50ml) – Combines natural plant and seed oils to moisturise and repair hair. Especially great on curly, kinky or frizzy hair
- Curly Ellie Detangling Spray (125ml) – Gently detangles and moisturises for manageable, glossy hair
- Rebel Bath Bomb – A fun fizzy colourful bath bomb from The Soap Story, with a bold mix fragrance of gourmand, fruity, vanilla & musky notes
Snacks, Treats and Meals
For information on ingredients and allergens, please contact us.
- Creamy Original Oat Milk HiP Chocolate Bar (70g) – From the great-great-great grandson of John Cadbury, HiP aims to reinvent chocolate by replacing dairy with plant-based creamy oat milk. Vegan.
- Cocoba Milk Buttons (120g) – Smooth milk chocolate buttons made from the highest quality Belgian chocolate
- Traybakes Caramel Shortcake with Belgian Milk Chocolate – A generous layer of smooth luxury caramel sandwiched between a light crisp shortcake base and Belgian milk chocolate
- Luxury Caramel and Cranberry Flapjack – A handmade all butter flapjack with lashings of caramel and loaded with juicy cranberries and toasted flaked hazelnuts and almonds
- Smarties Cookie Mix – Perfect for mini-chefs; makes 22 deliciously sweet cookies. Just add one egg and 170g butter. Contains Wheat, Milk, Soya. Suitable for vegetarians. Adult supervision required
- Salted Caramel Popcorn (30g) – Delicious hand-popped popcorn by Kitchen Popcorn
- Sweet & Salt Popcorn (30g) – Delicious hand-popped popcorn by Kitchen Popcorn
- Brown Bag Crisps (40g) – Choose from Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar, Cheddar & Onion, Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime or Oak Smoked Chilli (Vegan)
Drinks & Refreshments
- Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home
- Karma Drinks (250ml) – Choose between delicious Sugar Free Cola or zingy Lemony Lemonade. Refreshes thirst and tastes fantastic
- Milk Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Spoon – Handmade by Cocoba with Belgian Milk Chocolate
- Vegan Hot Chocolate & Marshmallow Spoon – Handmade by Cocoba with Vegan Milk Chocolate and Vegan Marshmallows
Entertainment & Stationery
- Gold Ballpen – Gold metal ballpen in black ink with pocket clip
- Elephant Notebook – A5 Notebook with 60 lined pages
- You Are Incredible As You Are by Emily Coxhead – A beautifully illustrated book with a mixture of inspiring quotes and prompts to write thoughts down and embrace your perfectly imperfect self, from the founder of The Happy News.
- HappySelf Journal – The HappySelf Journal is a daily journal for children aged 6-12, based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness, develop healthy habits for life and nurture enquiring minds
- Quick Crafts Book: For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft – by Emma Scott-Child
- Meditation Colour By Numbers – A calming colour-by-numbers book with over 60 designs to help unwind and focus
- Cooking Step by Step – 50 easy to follow recipes for kids, Cooking Step by Step is the perfect book for children who want to learn to cook and bake with confidence
- A choice of book;
- Marcus Rashford You Are A Champion – Famous worldwide for his skills both on and off the pitch, Marcus Rashford MBE’s ‘You Are a Champion; How to be the Best you can be’ is packed full of stories from his life, brilliant advice and top-tips. A positive and inspiring guide
- You Got This by Bryony Gordon – A ‘fabulously fearless’ and frank guide for teenage girls, encouraging them to be themselves
- First Day of My Life by Lisa Williamson – First Day of My Life is an intriguing story full of twists and turns from the best-selling author Lisa Williamson
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender – From award-winning author Kacen Callender comes a revelatory young adult novel about a transgender teen grappling with identity and self-discovery while falling in love for the first time
- The Summer We Turned Green by William Sutcliffe – A fresh, funny, heartfelt look at this generation’s must-win battle: one earth, one chance
- Future Friend by David Baddiel (8+) – A terrifically entertaining time-slip adventure that combines action, laugh-out-loud humour and the importance of friendship
- Dare to Be You by Matthew Syed (8+) – Empowers young readers to follow their own path, love what makes them different and question the world around them
- Death Sets Sail: A Murder Most Unladylike Mystery by Robin Stevens (9+) – The ninth and final novel in the bestselling, award-winning Murder Most Unladylike detective series
- How to Grow Up and Feel Amazing! by Dr Ranj (10+) – The no-worries guide for boys from the nations favourite doctor. Covers the obvious things like physical changes in puberty as well as managing emotions and healthy relationships
- The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks by Katie Kirby (9-12) – The first book in the hilarious new series for children by Katie Kirby, the bestselling creator of Hurrah For Gin. Hilarious, relatable and full of heart, for fans of funny and chaotic family stories
- The Secret Commonwealth: The Book of Dust Volume Two by Phillip Pullman (13+) – A fantasy novel and the second chapter in Philip Pullman’s epic series, this is a powerful story about the truths that underpin our world, the divisions that lie between love and responsibility and what it truly means to grow up
- Anything is possible by Gareth Southgate – The inspirational book of life lessons for young people and parents from the England Manager, drawing on his own experience and life lessons.
Accessories & Clothing
- Love/Strength Necklace – Designed in collaboration with Don’t Buy Her Flowers. 18 carat gold-plated, made from stainless steel, lead and nickel free. Necklace length is approx 18 inches plus 2inches extension.
- Ecoffee Reusable Cup; 12oz cup in various styles
- Chunky Midi Hot Water Bottle – Super Soft, Chunky and incredibly Cosy
- Red Water Bottle (350ml) – One Green Bottle curved metal drinking bottle; with built in straw
- Star Hoop earrings – Matt brass hoop earrings, with keepsake gift bag. 2.2cm long x 1.5cm wide
- Crinkle Satin Scrunchie – Happy hair days with this pretty hair scrunchie in dusky pink
- Good Vibes Only Enamel Pin – Enamel pin for bags, clothes and wherever they want to make a statement
- Live Your Best Life Enamel Pin – Enamel pin for bags, clothes and wherever they want to make a statement
- Go Get ‘Em Tiger Keyring – A simple and stylish gold keyring with a hand-lettered motivational phrase
- Gold Glitter Headband – From Stych Accessories
- Leopard Headband – Leopard print fabric headband from Stych Accessories