It may sound ridiculous, but get talking to new parents and you’ll usually find a mention of never managing a hot cup of tea. The kettle gets boiled but never poured, or if it’s poured it gets forgotten until it’s cold. It never tastes quite the same microwaved for the third time.
The Some Like it Hot Package for two allows the recipients to have that hot drink. The spill-resistant slider lid is great for drinking on-the-go as well as practical for parents wanting to enjoy a hot drink during those lengthy feeds. The double wall insulation retains cold as well as hot temperatures. The addition of delicious shortbread makes it a great treat.
- Two sleek-looking ThermosCafe Zest mug 0,4L in purple or blue .
- Cartwright and Butler Butter Shortbread* (200g). These biscuits crumble to perfection and are the ideal pick-me-up with a hot cuppa.
- You can add the following to this package:
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Green Tea with Mint (15 temple teabags)
– Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee (250g)
*Biscuits contain milk and wheat.
**Hot chocolate contains soya. Made in a factory that also handles tree nuts, gluten.
Adding more to your package:
- Gold plated brass lightning bolt earrings with sterling silver ear post from Cult of Youth
- Love/Strength Necklace – Designed in collaboration with Don’t Buy Her Flowers. 18 carat gold-plated, made from stainless steel, lead and nickel free. Necklace length is approx 18 inches plus 2inches extension
- 3 Black & White Etta Loves Triple supersoft 100% cotton sensory muslin squares. The high contrast black and white patterns make them ideal for 0-4 month babies, designed specifically to aid babies’ cognitive and visual development. Pack includes1 x fern, 1 x dandelion and 1 x tree ring design
- Quick Crafts For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft by Emma Scott-Child
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.