It may sound ridiculous, but get talking to new parents and you’ll usually find a mention of never managing a hot cup of tea. The kettle gets boiled but never poured, or if it’s poured it gets forgotten until it’s cold. It never tastes quite the same microwaved for the third time.
The Some Like it Hot Package allows the recipient to have that hot drink. The spill-resistant slider lid is great for drinking on-the-go as well as practical for mums to enjoy a hot drink during those lengthy feeds. The double wall insulation retains cold as well as hot temperatures. The addition of delicious shortbread makes it a great treat, especially for that afternoon slump. Or anytime frankly.
- Sleek-looking ThermosCafe Zest mug 0,4L in choice of 2 colours. A second mug can be added to make this a gift for two here.
- Cartwright and Butler Butter Shortbread* or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles (200g). These biscuits crumble to perfection and are the ideal pick-me-up with a hot cuppa.
- You can add the following to this package:
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Green Tea with Mint (15 temple teabags)
– Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee (250g)
*Biscuits contain milk and wheat.
**Hot chocolate contains soya. Made in a factory that also handles tree nuts, gluten.