It may sound ridiculous, but get talking to new parents and you’ll usually find a mention of never managing a hot cup of tea. The kettle gets boiled but never poured, or if it’s poured it gets forgotten until it’s cold. It never tastes quite the same microwaved for the third time. The Some Like it Hot Package allows the recipient to have that hot drink. The double wall insulation retains cold as well as hot temperatures. The addition of delicious shortbread makes it a great treat, especially for that afternoon slump. Or anytime frankly.
- Sleek-looking Grey Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml
- Cartwright and Butler Lemon Zest Shortbread Rounds*, Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles or Triple Choc Chunk (200g). These biscuits crumble to perfection and are the ideal pick-me-up with a hot cuppa.
- You can add the following to this package:
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Green Tea with Mint (15 temple teabags)
- – Honeybush & Rooibos Tea (15 temple teapigs)
- – Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee (250g)
*Biscuits contain milk and wheat.
**Hot chocolate contains soya. Made in a factory that also handles tree nuts, gluten.
Adding more to your package:
- Gold plated brass lightning bolt earrings with sterling silver ear post from Cult of Youth
- Love/Strength Necklace – Designed in collaboration with Don’t Buy Her Flowers. 18 carat gold-plated, made from stainless steel, lead and nickel free. Necklace length is approx 18 inches plus 2inches extension
- Large Organic Cotton Muslin – 120 x 120cm and (importantly) machine washable, ideal for swaddling, burping, mopping up, and protecting shoulders and soft furnishings!
- Quick Crafts For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft by Emma Scott-Child
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.
- Stib Jumbo Colouring Pencils – Pack of 12 vibrant colours, each of which has a ‘positive’ word embossed on it. Includes double sharpener. Recommended age 5+
- Animal Colouring Book (3-8) – Colouring book from The Future Teacher Foundation
- Football Activity book (6-12) – Activity book from The Future Teacher Foundation
- My First Sticker Book: Adventures of Paddington (Age 2-4) – Packed with over 140 big stickers for small hands, fun puzzles, colouring pages, and sticker scenes. Ideal for pre-schoolers.