We asked author Sara Collins to put together a selection to accompany her book ‘The Confessions of Frannie Langton’. The book, which recently won Sara the Costa First Novel Award, is a beautiful and haunting tale about one woman’s fight to tell her story. The Confessions of Frannie Langton leads the reader into the heart of Georgian London.
- The Confessions of Frannie Langton Book
- Salted Caramel Brownie Sharing Slice – An extra big slab of delicious, gooey chocolatey brownie
- Laughing Bird Shea & Cocoa Butter Hand Cream (120ml) – With geranium and lemon
- 100% Cotton Pyjamas by Their Nibs – Created exclusively for Don’t Buy Her Flowers, in a traditional loose fit with elastic waist
- Teapigs Tea (15 Temple Bags) – Everyday Brew