One of our original packages created when we launched Don’t Buy Her Flowers, the Date Night In Package is exactly as the name suggests. We know most couples don’t get enough time together. And we know it’s not always possible to get out of the house. So pull down the blinds, switch off the phones and, y’know, have a conversation. Who said romance is dead?
- A delicious assortment of three types of truffles coated in Belgian Chocolate – Salted Caramel, Triple Chocolate Brownie & Strawberry Champagne*
- Lavender Massage Oil – Lavender has many therapeutic properties; in particular it can help with relaxation, sleep and relieve nervous tension
- Love & Peace 8 hour tealight candles in recycled glass (three) – Subtly scented with essential oils citrus, geranium, patchouli and orange
- Choice from one of the following:
- Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
- Teapigs Calm Tea (15 temple teabags)
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
- Luscombe refreshing soft drinks – One Wild Elderflower Bubbly and one Rhubarb Crush
- Bei Tempi Prosecco (200ml or 750ml) – Brilliant light colour, zesty with citrus fruit and flowery features and a light fresh finish
- Rosé Wine, Doran’s Vineyard, (75cl) – ‘Rosie D’ is a delicious taste of summer with a splash of strawberry and raspberry aromas on a cloud of candyfloss
- White Wine, Villa Montes, Sauvignon Blanc (375ml) – This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is lifted with a good balance of zesty citrus fruit and racy acidity
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon (375ml) – Deep, ruby red in colour. On the nose, the wine has blackberry and blackcurrant aromas. The palate is medium bodied, with soft tannins, crisp acidity and a lingering finish
- Red Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot (75cl) – ‘Romy D’ from Doran’s Vineyard; an array of red fruits uplifted by aromas of cigar box and dark chocolate followed by fresh notes of cedar
- Bottle of Bauget-Jouette Champagne (37.5cl or 75cl) – With classic apple and some citrus notes. The palate is generously creamy with a refreshingly fine mousse and lingering finish. A Champagne to savour
- 2 x Blooms Gin (27.5cl each) – One with tonic and one with rose lemonade
- 2 x 330ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x IPA and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan.
- Organic Craft Beer & Craft Cider (330ml each) – A refreshing pale ale from Stroud Brewery paired with a Dunkertons cider, organic and suitable for Vegans
- 2 x Beard & Sabre Hopped Ciders 33cl – Two 33cl bottles of this medium cider from West Country producers Beard & Sabre, ‘Dolores’ is a smooth drinking cider with notes of pineapple and lychee
*The champagne chocolates contain alcohol and may contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.