For information on ingredients and allergens, please contact us.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Foaming Bubble Bath (200ml) – A tranquil aromatherapy blend of lavender, Spanish marjoram and geranium essential oils for enhanced wellbeing, leaving skin feeling nourished and fragrant.
- Cartwright & Butler Demerara Shortbread Rounds (200g)
- Teapigs Everyday Brew Tea (15 temple bags)
- Fiction Book – Choose from the following:
- The Idea of You by Robinne Lee – A sizzling romance novel, perfect escapism for the summer
- One August Night by Victoria Hislop – Beloved author Victoria Hislop returns to Crete in this long-anticipated sequel to her multi-million-copy Number One bestseller, The Island. Beautiful and enchanting
- Ghosts by Dolly Alderton – A funny and tender debut novel, filled with smart observations about relationships, family, memory, and life as a thirty-something woman
- The Book Of Two Ways By Jodi Picoult – The latest bestseller from Jodi Picault exploring life, death and missed opportunities
- Eight Perfect Hours By Lia Louis – A romantic and heartwarming story of two strangers who spend one perfect evening together, thinking they’ll never see each other again, until fate intervenes
- V2 By Robert Harris – The Sunday Times bestselling World War 2 thriller
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman – A poignant and uplifting novel about a crime that never took place, a would-be bank robber who disappears into thin air, and eight extremely anxious strangers who find they have more in common than they ever imagined
- The Devil and The Dark Water by Stuart Turton – A deliciously sinister period chiller, featuring fugitive detectives, a twice-dead leper and a stalking demon
- The Secret Commonwealth: The Book of Dust Volume Two by Phillip Pullman – A fantasy novel and the second chapter in Philip Pullman’s epic series, this is a powerful story about the truths that underpin our world, the divisions that lie between love and responsibility and what it truly means to grow up.
- Open Water by Caleb Azumah Nelson (Hardback) – A tender and emotionally complex debut about the relationship between two young Black British artists. Ideal for anyone missing the tentative, raw depiction of love in Normal People
- Underbelly by Anna Whitehouse (Hardback) – An explosive and sharp debut novel full of the humour and honesty we’d expect from Anna Whitehouse. The story unravels around two women thrown together at the school gate, and ‘slices through the filtered surface of modern women’s lives to expose the dark truth beneath’