Following the huge success of the blog Hurrah for Gin, author Katie Kirby has written a Sunday Times Top Ten. It is not a how-to-guide. It won’t tell you how to get your baby to sleep, how to deal with toddler tantrums, how to be a good parent, a cool parent or even a renegade parent. It is a book about parenting that contains absolutely no useful advice whatsoever. Instead it shares brilliantly honest anecdotes and illustrations from the parenting frontline.
In this package the book is accompanied by chocolate buttons, delicious crisps and 2 G&Ts. We’ve added the option of red or white wine just in case the recipient isn’t a fan of gin.
- Hurrah for Gin hardback book
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Oak Smoked Chilli or Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar (40g)
- Choice of one of the following (Need help choosing?)
– 375ml red or white wine
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
*May contain traces of dairy, peanuts & sesame seeds.