While our focus for starting Don’t Buy Her Flowers has been creating thoughtful gift packages for women, our customers have asked us to create a package for men. Something that lets them know someone is thinking of them too.
Speaking with friends and family, we found that often men are the recipient of ‘joke’ gifts, or things deemed practical. We wanted to put together a package that is made up of great, quality products that can be eaten, used and enjoyed.
The packaging is tailored to men, so that ‘Don’t Buy Her Flowers’ won’t confuse them!
- Biscuit Tiffin with Belgian Milk Chocolate
- Choice of magazine or book (Need help choosing?)
– Empire magazine
– GQ magazine
– Men’s Fitness magazine
– Today’s Golfer magazine
– Gardener’s World magazine
– Dummy by Matt Coyne
- Mr Filbert’s Gourmet Mixed Nuts in Mexican Sweet Chilli or Simply Sea Salt 110g
- Choice of refreshment (Need help choosing?)
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Two craft beers; 1 each of Lost and Grounded’s Hop Hand Fallacy Farmhouse Ale and Wild Beer Co Millionaire Stout
- Choice of luxury British Scott-Nichol socks