We asked author Siobhan Miller to put together a selection to accompany her book ‘Hypnobirthing: Practical Ways To Make Your Birth Better’. The book aims to demystify hypnobirthing by making it accessible and relevant to all women and all births.
- Hypnobirthing: Practical Ways to Make Your Birth Better by Siobhan Miller
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask – For relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other earthly tensions
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (75ml) – With an award winning blend of lavender, vetivert and chamomile to calm mind and body
- B Skincare Muscle Rub (60ml) – Contains warming ginger, pain relieving juniper, calming eucalyptus and lavender essential oils in a natural beeswax base, (Do not use if pregnant or suffer from epilepsy due to the combination of essential oils)
- Teapigs Tea (15 Temple Bags) – Calm Tea with valerian