Perfect for when they can’t get (or don’t want to go) to the pub but still want the tastes! Includes beers, ciders or alcohol free beers, crisps, nuts and a good book.
- A Book (choose from the following)
- Later by Stephen King – The latest thriller from New York Times #1 bestselling author Stephen King, about the secrets we keep buried and the cost of unearthing them
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett – New York Times bestseller about twin sisters, inseparable as children, who ultimately choose to live in two very different worlds. Short-listed for the Women’s Prize for Fiction 2021, it’s a riveting, emotional family story and a brilliant exploration that includes but goes beyond American history and race
- If It Bleeds by Stephen King – A collection of four previously unpublished novellas by famed horror writer Stephen King. All four display the richness of King’s storytelling with humour, horror and suspense.
- The Devil and The Dark Water by Stuart Turton – A deliciously sinister period chiller, featuring fugitive detectives, a twice-dead leper and a stalking demon
- That Will Be England Gone by Michael Henderson – A deeply personal tribute to cricket, summer and England, with Henderson revisiting much-loved places to see how the game he grew up with has changed
- Me, Family and the Making of a Footballer by Jamie Redknapp – A moving, heartfelt and personal account of growing up as the son of Harry Redknapp and a love letter to football
- The Boy On The Shed by Paul Ferris – A remarkable sporting memoir, written with depth and humanity, tracking success and disappointment, and winner of multiple Sports Book awards
- Who am I, again? by Lenny Henry – As one of the country’s best-loved comedians with a career spanning over forty years, Sir Lenny Henry tells the extraordinary story of his early years and sudden rise to fame
- Done Deal by Daniel Geey – An Insider’s Guide to Football Contracts, Multi-Million Pound Transfers and Premier League Big Business
- The Self-Care Cookbook by Gemma Ogston – Over 60 plant based recipes to boost energy, help sleep and lift moods
- Gardening Through the Year by Ian Spence – Packed with essential gardening advice, RHS Gardening Through the Year is the must-have book for new gardeners and a trusty reference for old hands
- The Times Jumbo Crossword Book – A super-sized challenge for crossword lovers, selected by the Times2 Crossword Editor John Grimshaw
- DAD by Elliott Rae – DAD is an inspiring collection of stories from twenty men representing the diversity of modern fatherhood, hoping to start conversations that challenge what are perhaps seen as the traditional roles of men
- Refreshment – Choose from the following:
- 2 x 330ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x IPA and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan
- 2 x Beard & Sabre Hopped Ciders 33cl – Two 33cl bottles of this medium cider from West Country producers Beard & Sabre, ‘Dolores’ is a smooth drinking cider with notes of pineapple and lychee
- 2 x 330ml Lucky Saint Alcohol-Free Beers – 0.5% unfiltered lager. The beer is left unfiltered for maximum flavour, even without the alcohol
- Brown Bag Crisps (40g) – Choose from Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar, Cheddar & Onion or Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime
- Mr Filbert’s Gourmet Mixed Nuts (110g) – In Mexican Sweet Chilli or Simply Sea Salt
For information on ingredients and allergens, please contact us.