Perfect for when they can’t get (or don’t want to go) to the pub but still want the tastes! Includes beers, ciders or alcohol free beers, crisps, nuts and a good book.
- A Book (choose from the following)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett – New York Times bestseller about twin sisters, inseparable as children, who ultimately choose to live in two very different worlds. Short-listed for the Women’s Prize for Fiction 2021, it’s a riveting, emotional family story and a brilliant exploration that includes but goes beyond American history and race
- Me, Family and the Making of a Footballer by Jamie Redknapp – A moving, heartfelt and personal account of growing up as the son of Harry Redknapp and a love letter to football
- Done Deal by Daniel Geey – An Insider’s Guide to Football Contracts, Multi-Million Pound Transfers and Premier League Big Business
- The Times Jumbo Crossword Book – A super-sized challenge for crossword lovers, selected by the Times2 Crossword Editor John Grimshaw
- DAD by Elliott Rae – DAD is an inspiring collection of stories from twenty men representing the diversity of modern fatherhood, hoping to start conversations that challenge what are perhaps seen as the traditional roles of men
- Refreshment – Choose from the following:
- 2 x 440ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x IPA and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan
- 2 x 330ml Lucky Saint Alcohol-Free Beers – 0.5% unfiltered lager. The beer is left unfiltered for maximum flavour, even without the alcohol
- Brown Bag Crisps (40g) – Choose from Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar, Cheddar & Onion or Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime
- Mr Filbert’s Gourmet Mixed Nuts (110g) – In Mexican Sweet Chilli or Simply Sea Salt
For information on ingredients and allergens, please contact us.