We asked Anna Whitehouse (Mother Pukka) and Matt Farquharson (Papa Pukka) to put together a selection to accompany their book ‘Where’s My Happy Ending?’.
Anna and Matt, journalists and authors of the Sunday Times bestseller Parenting the Sh*t Out of Life, have been together for over ten years. They set out to discover what it takes to make it to forever by travelling the world to seek the answers to our greatest questions about love: How do you know you’ve got a keeper? Are we better off solo? How long does love last?
Where’s My Happy Ending? offers insight and advice from world-leading relationship experts, therapists, a lollipop lady and a fisherman on what it really means to find and keep love today.
- Where’s My Happy Ending Book by Anna Whitehouse and Matt Farquharson
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin (275ml each) – One with tonic and one with rose lemonade
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons (180g) – Choose from milk or dark chocolate
- The Snaffling Pig Co (50g) – Pork Crackling seasoned with Sea Salt
- Two craft beers from Wild Beer – Sleeping Lemons & Murmur