**WIN A MAN PACKAGE** Fathers’ Day Competition
How to enter on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Facebook – entrants must comment under the competition promotional post(s) on the Don’t Buy Her Flowers Facebook page with an example of a time they bought a terrible/ comedy gift for a man in their life. Only ONE ENTRY PER PERSON is allowed on Facebook.
Instagram – entrants must post a picture and write a caption about a time they bought a terrible/ comedy gift for a man in their life. The picture does NOT have to be of the gift. Entries MUST be tagged with @dontbuyherflowers and #whatdadreallywants. Only ONE ENTRY PER PERSON is allowed on Facebook.
Twitter – entrants must tweet about a time they bought a terrible/ comedy gift for a man in their life AND retweet the original Don’t Buy Her Flowers competition tweet. Tweets must be tagged #whatdadreallywants
NB Entrants may post on all three platforms BUT only one entry per platform will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Don’t Buy Her Flowers whose registered office is at 132 Haliburton Road TW1 1PH
- The competition is open to residents anywhere in the world but please note the prize can only be shipped to a UK address.
- The competition is not open to employees of Don’t Buy Her Flowers or anyone connected to the organisation and judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to their entry being shared on Don’t Buy Her Flowers social media platforms and/ or website should it be selected to do so.
- Only one entry PER PLATFORM will be accepted. Entrants can post on multiple platforms to increase their chance of winning.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm Tuesday 13th June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A Man Package of the winner’s choosing to be dispatched to an address of their choosing in the UK. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/ Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Don’t Buy Her Flowers and not to any other party.