Once upon a time, curling up with a good book wasn’t a challenge. Then life/kids/box sets got in the way. This package has been put together to encourage the recipient to make an evening of it with snacks, something to drink and a selection of books written by fabulous women to entertain.
- A Book (choose from the following) Need help choosing?:
– The Unmumsy Mum Diary by Sarah Turner
– Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
– The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight
– Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn
– Hurrah for Gin by Katie Kirby
– How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Tiger Prawn with Chilli & Lime or Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar (40g)
- Choice of one of the following Need help choosing?
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Teapigs Honeybush & Rooibos (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco 20cl
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)