When we launched in 2014, our packages were all created as gifts for new mums. Our aim was to make the recipient feel looked after and encouraged to take ten minutes for themselves. Very quickly our customers saw the thoughtfulness of these packages and wanted to send them for lots of occasions – get well, bereavement, birthdays and any time someone deserved some TLC.
As the business has grown, we have had customers asking if they can tweak packages to make it just right for the recipient. Being thoughtful is at the centre of everything we do, so we created this package so our products can be put together in any combination.
Beauty, Skincare and Relaxing products.
These products have been selected because they are gentle on skin that might be sensitive.
- Skin & Tonic Naked Lip Balm; British, organic and comes in an easy-to-use stick for soothing dry lips.
- Skin & Tonic organic Calm Balm (20g); uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to help skin and mood in moments of stress.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – The UK’s number one dry shampoo, and a popular product for anyone unable to wash their hair (200ml).
- Laidbare In Safe Hands Sunflower hand cream is the ultimate intensive moisture cream for dry hands. (50ml)
- Laidbare Pack Your Bags Eye Cream and say good bye to tired looking eyes. Containing Buckwheat, an incredible ingredient that helps reduce puffiness and dark circles. (30ml)
- Skin & Tonic Gentle Scrub (30g) made with just six natural ingredients.
- Laughing Bird Lemon & Walnut Body Scrub with Apple Seed Oil (250ml). Moisturises, softens and cleanses, and with an invigorating scent.
- Rich Laughing Bird Shea & Cocoa Butter Body cream with Moringa & Blueberry (250ml) for velvety soft skin.
- Sister & Co Dream Cream for Mothers and Babies (60ml) a nourishing and luxurious blend of Coconut Oil, cold-pressed apricot and almond oils and shea butter, infused with calming lavender and chamomile. Perfect for growing bellies.
- B Skincare Peppermint Foot Cooling Cream (60ml). Handmade and natural, co mbines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils
- Skin & Tonic Beard and Shave Oil -This aromatic rosemary & cedar wood oil softens and strengthens beard hairs, calms beard itch, moisturises the skin underneath and gets a close shave
- Lavender Massage Oil – Lavender has many therapeutic properties; in particular it can help with relaxation, sleep and relieve nervous tension – all things that a new mum will appreciate.
- Three ‘Love & Peace’ 8 hour tealight candles in recycled glass, subtly scented with essential oils Citrus, Geranium, Patchouli and Orange.
Snacks, Treats and Meals
For ingredients details, see FAQs
- A delicious assortment of four triple chocolate brownie truffles.Truffles contain milk and soya. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
- A delicious assortment of three types of truffles* coated in Belgian Chocolate: Salted Caramel, Triple Chocolate Brownie & Strawberry Champagne. NB The champagne chocolates contain alcohol. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
- Luxury Caramel and Cranberry Flapjack**: A handmade all butter flapjack with lashings of caramel and loaded with juicy cranberries and toasted flaked hazelnuts and almonds
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons. Choose from milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuits – choose from Butter Shortbread or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles (200g)
- Mr Filbert’s Gourmet Mixed Nuts in Mexican Sweet Chilli or Simply Sea Salt 110g
- Brown Bag Crisps – choose from Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar or Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime (40g)
- Biscuit Tiffin with Belgian Milk Chocolate
- The Snaffling Pig Co – Pork Crackling seasoned with Sea Salt 50g
- Cake Tasting Club Box – Three delicious cakes, bars, biscuits or other baked loveliness from The Cake Tasting Club will be delivered on the next 22nd of the month.)
- COOK Food Delivery Voucher £35, £55, £75; The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).
Drinks & Refreshments
- Bottle of Bauget-Jouette Champagne 375ml or 750ml
- Wine, Chateau Brun-Despagne, Bordeaux 375ml.
- White Wine, Villa Montes, Sauvignon Blanc 375ml.
- Teapigs Tea – choose from Everyday Brew, Lemon & Ginger or Honeybush & Rooibos. Lemon & ginger is good for sickness while Honeybush & Rooibos can be drunk with or without milk. Both Lemon & Ginger and Honeybush & Rooibos are caffiene free (15 temple bags).-
- Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin – one with tonic, one with rose lemonade (275ml each).
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee – this blend is roasted just a hint darker with a splash of high quality Robusta. The result is a coffee that punches through milk and delivers a welcomed kick of caffeine.
- Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco, 20cl.
- Luscombe refreshing soft drinks – choose from Cool Ginger Beer or Wild Elderflower Bubbly, made with organic fruit–
- Two craft beers; 1 each of Hop-Hand Fallacy Farmhouse Ale and Wild Beer Co Millionaire Stout
Entertainment & Stationery
- Choice of glossy magazine: Red, Cosmopolitan, Living etc or Good Housekeeping.
- Magazine – Empire, GQ, Gardeners’ World, Today’s Golfer, Men’s Health.
- A Book (choose from the following) Need help choosing?:
– Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn
– Snap by Belinda Bauer
– Dummy: The Comedy and Chaos of Real-Life Parenting by Matt Coyne
– Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
– The Cows by Dawn O’ Porter
– This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor by Adam Kay
– F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
– The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight
– Hurrah for Gin by Katie Kirby
– How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper
– Forever Outnumbered by Simon Hooper
- – A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
- – Eat, Drink, Run: How I Got Fit Without Going Too Mad by Bryony Gordon
- The GCHQ Puzzle Book – with puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending.
- The Liberty Colouring Book – 43 prints of Liberty London’s iconic patterns.
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
- A5 Notebook – Perfect bound, 140 page notebook in navy with gold foil print lettering. Exclusively designed for Don’t Buy Her Flowers by Love Give Ink
- Large machine washable scarf with a choice of three different prints.
- Pantherella Cashmere Women’s Socks in Pink or Light Grey.
- Scott-Nichol Chunky Wool Women’s Socks in Denim Marl or Charcoal Marl.
- Scott Nichol Men’s Socks in Blue Striped or Navy, available in 6-9UK and 9.5-12UK.
- 3 Black & White Etta Loves Triple supersoft 100% cotton sensory muslin squares. The high contrast black and white patterns make them ideal for 0-4 month babies, designed specifically to aid babies’ cognitive and visual development. Pack includes 1 x zebra, 1 x starfish and 1 x dalmation design,
- ThermosCafe Zest mug 0,4L in purple, blue or black.
- 500ml Stainless Steel Canteen in Metallic Gold or Apple Green, with Quench Cap and straw so it can be used without leaking in bed as well as on the go.
- Love/Strength Necklace – Designed in collaboration with Don’t Buy Her Flowers. 18 carat gold-plated, made from stainless steel, lead and nickel free. Necklace length is approx 18 inches plus 2inches extension.
- 100% Lambswool Blanket in Black & White Leopard Print or Grey & White Chevron with Mustard Trim, 130 x 100cm.