Once upon a time, curling up with a good book wasn’t a challenge. Then life/kids/box sets got in the way. This package has been put together to encourage the recipient to make an evening of it with snacks, something to drink and a selection of books written by fabulous women and men to entertain.
- A Book (choose from the following:
- The Man Who Didn’t Call by Rosie Walsh –A story that will break your heart and put it back together. The perfect novel for anyone who’s ever waited for a phone call that didn’t come
- Normal People by Sally Rooney -Normal People is a story of mutual fascination, friendship and love. It takes us from that first conversation to the years beyond, in the company of two people who try to stay apart but find they can’t.
- And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini – From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini tells the deeply moving epic of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love
- The Binding by Bridget Collins – If you have something you want to forget, or a secret to hide, he can bind it – and you will never have to remember the pain it caused.
- I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella – The irresistible new standalone from Sophie Kinsella is a story of love, empowerment and an IOU that changes everything
- The Confessions of Frannie Langton by Sara Collins – A beautiful and haunting tale about one woman’s fight to tell her story. Leading you into the enthralling heart of Georgian London.
- Dead at First Sight by Peter James – Roy Grace, creation of the award-winning author Peter James, exposes the dark side of the internet
- I’m Absolutely Fine! A Manual For Imperfect Women From Annabel Rivkin & Emilile McMeekan of The Midult, offers a wry, heartfelt, edgy look at what it is to be grown up
- How To Fail by Elizabeth Day – Inspired by her hugely popular podcast, brilliantly funny, painfully honest and insightful celebration of things going wrong
- F*** You Cancer by Deborah James – How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself
- Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig – An honest and human guide to coping with the modern world
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read by Philippa Perry – The vital dos and dont’s of parenting. Renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters
- The Unmumsy Mum A-Z – From bestselling author and massively popular blogger The Unmumsy Mum comes this hilarious, irreverent and searingly candid compendium of parenting experiences. It’s safe to say this is not your average A-Z
- Reluctant Adult by Katie Kirby – People pleasing, social anxiety, instagram twattery and everything in between. Welcome to adulting!
- It’s Not OK to Feel Blue (and other lies) by Scarlett Curtis – A collection of inspirational stories and essays from those who have suffered through the worst, and know what it‘s like to fight to feel better
- The Self-Care Cookbook by Gemma Ogston – Over 60 plant based recipes to boost energy, help sleep and lift moods
- Where’s My Happy Ending by Anna Whitehouse and Matt Farquharson – Where is ‘happily ever after’? And what do you do once you get there? Anna Whitehouse and Matt Farquharson set out to discover what it takes to make it to forever, by asking our greatest questions about love
- Grown Ups by Marian Keyes – They’re a happy family. Under the surface, though, conditions are murkier. While some people clash, other people like each other far too much . . A brand-new book from the #1 bestselling author
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime, Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar or Oak Smoke Chilli (40g)
- Choice of one of the following Need help choosing?
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Teapigs Honeybush & Rooibos (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco 20cl
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
– Two craft beers; 1 each of Tepache and Murmur