Once upon a time, curling up with a good book wasn’t a challenge. Then life/kids/box sets got in the way. This package has been put together to encourage the recipient to make an evening of it with snacks, something to drink and a selection of books written by fabulous women and men to entertain.
- A Book (choose from the following)
– Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher is an electrifying dystopian love story, the first in a trilogy by bestselling authors Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
– Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn. A celebration of parenting failures, hilarious confessions, fish fingers and wine by the brilliant comedy duo
– Eat, Drink, Run: How I Got Fit Without Going Too Mad is Bryony Gordon’s hilarious and inspiring account of training for a Marathon and learning to live well in the skin you’re in.
– The Tattooist of Auschwitz is a heart-breaking story of the very best of humanity in the very worst of circumstances from Heather Morris.
– The Woman in the Window. A tense and twisting bestselling debut crime thriller by A.J. Finn
– Snap – by Belinda Bauer is a gripping, masterfully written novel about a teenage boy’s hunt for his mother’s killer.
– Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. Gail Honeyman’s debut bestseller; a smart, warm and uplifting novel.
– The Cows is the frank, funny and thought-provoking debut novel from Dawn O’Porter.
– This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor. The hilarious, at times horrifying and occasionally heartbreaking diaries of former junior doctor Adam Kay.
– Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
– F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
– What a Time to be Alone. Chidera Eggerue AKA The Slumflower’s bestselling guide to why you are already enough.
– The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight helps the reader shed unwanted guilt and obligations to redirect time, energy and enthusiasm to their true priorities.
– Hurrah for Gin. Katie Kirby’s honest anecdotes and illustrations from the parenting frontline, for perfectly imperfect parents.
– How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper. A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from midwife and mum-of-four Clemmie Hooper’s mouth
– Forever Outnumbered. Tales of being the single male representative in a household of five women from Simon Hooper.
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime or Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar (40g)
- Choice of one of the following Need help choosing?
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Teapigs Honeybush & Rooibos (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco 20cl
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
– Two craft beers; 1 each of Hop-Hand Fallacy Farmhouse Ale Golden Ale and Wild Beer Co Millionaire Stout