Once upon a time, curling up with a good book wasn’t a challenge. Then life/kids/box sets got in the way. This package has been put together to encourage the recipient to make an evening of it with snacks, something to drink and a selection of books written by fabulous women and men to entertain.
- A Book (choose from the following:
- The Self-Care Cookbook by Gemma Ogston – Over 60 plant based recipes to boost energy, help sleep and lift moods
- The Unmumsy Mum -From bestselling author and massively popular blogger The Unmumsy Mum comes this hilarious, irreverent and searingly candid compendium of parenting experiences. It’s safe to say this is not your average A-Z.
- The Holiday by T.M. Logan – Seven days. Three families. One killer. T M Logan’s third novel takes place in a villa in the South of France the perfect setting for a scorching thriller full of simmering tension and heated emotions.
- The Man Who Didn’t Call by Rosie Walsh –A story that will break your heart and put it back together. The perfect novel for anyone who’s ever waited for a phone call that didn’t come.
- The Reckoning by John Grisham – The story of an unthinkable murder, the bizarre trial that followed it, and its profound and lasting effect on the people of Ford County.
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley – A group of old college friends are snowed in at a hunting lodge where murder and mayhem ensue. All of them are friends. One of them is a killer.
- And The Mountains Echoed From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini tells the deeply moving story of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love.
- Dead at First Sight – Roy Grace, creation of the award-winning author Peter James, exposes the dark side of the internet
- I’m Absolutely Fine! A Manual For Imperfect Women From Annabel Rivkin & Emilil McmEekan of The Midult, offers a wry, heartfelt, edgy look at what it is to be grown up.
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty. Ten days that will change everything…the latest page turner from the creator of Big Little Lies
- Past Tense is the latest thriller in the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child
- How To Fail by Elizabeth Day -Inspired by her hugely popular podcast, brilliantly funny, painfully honest and insightful celebration of things going wrong.
- F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
- Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
- It’s Not OK to Feel Blue (and other lies) is a collection of inspirational stories and essays from those who have suffered through the worst, and know what it‘s like to fight to feel better by Scarlett Curtis
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read – The vital dos and dont’s of parenting. Renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters and what behaviour it is important to avoid.
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime, Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar or Oak Smoke Chilli (40g)
- Choice of one of the following Need help choosing?
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Teapigs Honeybush & Rooibos (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco 20cl
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
– Two craft beers; 1 each of Tepache and Murmur