Once upon a time, curling up with a good book wasn’t a challenge. Then life/kids/box sets got in the way. This package has been put together to encourage the recipient to make an evening of it with snacks, something to drink and a selection of books written by fabulous women and men to entertain.
- A Book (choose from the following)
- Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn. A celebration of parenting failures, hilarious confessions, fish fingers and wine by the brilliant comedy duo
- And The Mountains Echoed From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini tells the deeply moving story of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love.
- First Man In: Leading from the Front. Soldier, adventurer and TV presenter Ant Middleton shares the core lessons he’s learned over the course of his fascinating life.
- I’m Absolutely Fine! A Manual For Imperfect Women From Annabel Rivkin & Emilil McmEekan of The Midult, offers a wry, heartfelt, edgy look at what it is to be grown up.
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty. Ten days that will change everything…the latest page turner from the creator of Big Little Lies
- Ordinary People Diana Evans tells the story of two couples in South East London, a study in human relationships to the backdrop of Obama’s election
- Past Tense is the latest thriller in the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child
- The Woman in the Window. A tense and twisting bestselling debut crime thriller by A.J. Finn
- This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor. The hilarious, at times horrifying and occasionally heartbreaking diaries of former junior doctor Adam Kay.
- F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
- Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
- Shoe Dog, a Memoir by Phil Knight, the Creator of Nike
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read – The vital dos and dont’s of parenting. Renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters and what behaviour it is important to avoid.
- What a Time to be Alone. Chidera Eggerue AKA The Slumflower’s bestselling guide to why you are already enough.
- How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper. A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from midwife and mum-of-four Clemmie Hooper’s mouth.
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo. A true story about desire and the sex lives of three real American women, based on a decade of reporting.
Joe’s 30 Minute Meals. 100 Quick and Easy Recipes from Body Coach Joe Wicks
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime, Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar or Oak Smoke Chilli (40g)
- Choice of one of the following Need help choosing?
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Teapigs Honeybush & Rooibos (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco 20cl
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
– Two craft beers; 1 each of Hop-Hand Fallacy Farmhouse Ale Golden Ale and Wild Beer Co Millionaire Stout