Once upon a time, curling up with a good book wasn’t a challenge. Then life/kids/box sets got in the way. This package has been put together to encourage the recipient to make an evening of it with snacks, something to drink and a selection of books written by fabulous women and men to entertain.
- A Book (choose from the following)
- Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher is an electrifying dystopian love story, the first in a trilogy by bestselling authors Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
- Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn. A celebration of parenting failures, hilarious confessions, fish fingers and wine by the brilliant comedy duo
- Eat, Drink, Run: How I Got Fit Without Going Too Mad is Bryony Gordon’s hilarious and inspiring account of training for a Marathon and learning to live well in the skin you’rein.
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. Gail Honeyman’s debut bestseller; a smart, warm and uplifting novel.
- First Man In: Leading from the Front. Soldier, adventurer and TV presenter Ant Middleton shares the core lessons he’s learned over the course of his fascinating life.
- Ordinary People
- Past Tense is the latest thriller in the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz is a heart-breaking story of the very best of humanity in the very worst of circumstances from Heather Morris.
The Woman in the Window. A tense and twisting bestselling debut crime thriller by A.J. Finn
The Cows is the frank, funny and thought-provoking debut novel from Dawn O’Porter.
This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor. The hilarious, at times horrifying and occasionally heartbreaking diaries of former junior doctor Adam Kay.
- F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
- Shoe Dog, a Memoir by Phil Knight, the Creator of Nike
What a Time to be Alone. Chidera Eggerue AKA The Slumflower’s bestselling guide to why you are already enough.
- How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper. A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from midwife and mum-of-four Clemmie Hooper’s mouth.
- The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight helps the reader shed unwanted guilt and obligations to redirect time, energy and enthusiasm to their true priorities.
Joe’s 30 Minute Meals. 100 Quick and Easy Recipes from Body Coach Joe Wicks
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons* in milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Brown Bag Crisps in Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime, Sea Salt & Malted Vinegar or Oak Smoke Chilli (40g)
- Choice of one of the following Need help choosing?
– Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple teabags)
– Teapigs Honeybush & Rooibos (15 temple teabags)
– Rave ‘The Italian Job’ coffee 250g
– Thomson & Scott Skinny Prosecco 20cl
– 2 x 275ml Bloom and Fentimans Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
– Two craft beers; 1 each of Hop-Hand Fallacy Farmhouse Ale Golden Ale and Wild Beer Co Millionaire Stout