When everyone seems to be busy and feeling overwhelmed is all too common, this pampering package is all about helping someone unwind. We’ve selected some fabulous products to assist in relaxing, from pillow spray to PJs, facemasks to calming teas. Create a completely bespoke package that is just right for the recipient.
Perfect for letting someone know that they are loved and giving them a little help to slow down.
Beauty, Skincare and Relaxing products
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray; with an award winning blend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile to calm mind and body, 75ml.
- Skin & Tonic Coco Facemask – a cooling powdered clay mask that will leave skin hydrated, plump and dewy, made with only five ingredients, 20g.
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, for relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other Earthly tensions
- Three ‘Love & Peace’ 8 hour tealight candles in recycled glass, subtly scented with essential oils Citrus, Geranium, Patchouli and Orange.
- Skin & Tonic organic Calm Balm (20g); uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to help skin and mood in moments of stress.
- Lavender Massage Oil – Lavender has many therapeutic properties; in particular it can help with relaxation, sleep and relieve nervous tension – all things that a new mum will appreciate.
- Laughing Bird Lemon & Walnut Body Scrub with Apple Seed Oil (250ml). Moisturises, softens and cleanses, and with an invigorating scent.
- Laughing Bird Shea & Cocoa Butter Body cream with Moringa & Blueberry (250ml) for velvety soft skin.
- Shea & Cocoa Butter Hand Cream with Geranium & Lemon 120ml.
- B Skincare Peppermint Foot Cooling Cream (60ml). Handmade and natural, co mbines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils.
Snacks, Treats and Meals
For ingredients details, see FAQs
- A delicious assortment of four triple chocolate brownie truffles.Truffles contain milk and soya. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons. Choose from milk or dark chocolate (180g).
- COOK Food Delivery Voucher £35, £55, £75; The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).
- Cake Tasting Club Box – Three delicious cakes, bars, biscuits or other baked loveliness from The Cake Tasting Club will be delivered on the next 22nd of the month).
Drinks & Refreshments
- Teapigs Calm Tea with Valerian; 15 tea temples.
- Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon, 375ml.
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin – one with tonic, one with rose lemonade (275ml each).
Entertainment & Stationery
- A Book (choose from the following)
– Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher is an electrifying dystopian love story, the first in a trilogy by bestselling authors Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
- I’m Absolutely Fine! A Manual For Imperfect Women From Annabel Rivkin & Emilil McmEekan of The Midult, offers a wry, heartfelt, edgy look at what it is to be grown up.
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty. Ten days that will change everything…the latest page turner from the creator of Big Little Lies.
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo. A true story about desire and the sex lives of three real American women, based on a decade of reporting.
– Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn. A celebration of parenting failures, hilarious confessions, fish fingers and wine by the brilliant comedy duo.
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read – The vital dos and dont’s of parenting. Renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters and what behaviour it is important to avoid.
- – The Tattooist of Auschwitz is a heart-breaking story of the very best of humanity in the very worst of circumstances from Heather Morris.
– The Woman in the Window. A tense and twisting bestselling debut crime thriller by A.J. Finn
– Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. Gail Honeyman’s debut bestseller; a smart, warm and uplifting novel.
– The Cows is the frank, funny and thought-provoking debut novel from Dawn O’Porter.
– This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor. The hilarious, at times horrifying and occasionally heartbreaking diaries of former junior doctor Adam Kay.
– Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
– F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
– What a Time to be Alone. Chidera Eggerue AKA The Slumflower’s bestselling guide to why you are already enough.
- – The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight helps the reader shed unwanted guilt and obligations to redirect time, energy and enthusiasm to their true priorities.
- – How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper. A guide to pregnancy and birth straight from midwife and mum-of-four Clemmie Hooper’s mouth
- The Liberty Colouring Book – 43 prints of Liberty London’s iconic patterns.
- Pocket Sudoku – Contains 201 fiendish brainteasers, ranging from easy to mind-bogglingly difficult. It provides a daily fix for the hardened Sudoku fan and sets an addictive challenge for novices.
- GCHQ Puzzle Book – with puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending.
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
Accessories & Clothing
- 100% Cotton Pyjamas created exclusively for Don’t Buy Her Flowers by Their Nibs, in a traditional loose fit with elastic waist
- From Sophie Allport. Knitted from 100% cotton (cover and 2l litre hot water bottle)
- Gold plated brass lightning bolt earrings with sterling silver ear post from Cult of Youth
- Pantherella Cashmere Women’s Socks in Pink or Light Grey.
- Scott-Nichol Chunky Wool Women’s Socks in Denim Marl or Charcoal Marl.
- 100% Lambswool Blanket in Black & White Leopard Print or Grey & White Chevron with Mustard Trim, 130 x 100cm.
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.