When everyone seems to be busy and feeling overwhelmed is all too common, this pampering package is all about helping someone unwind. We’ve selected some fabulous products to assist in relaxing, from pillow spray to PJs, facemasks to calming teas. Create a completely bespoke package that is just right for the recipient.
Perfect for letting someone know that they are loved and giving them a little help to slow down.
Beauty, Skincare and Relaxing products
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray; with an award winning blend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile to calm mind and body, 75ml.
- Skin & Tonic Coco Facemask – a cooling powdered clay mask that will leave skin hydrated, plump and dewy, made with only five ingredients, 20g.
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, for relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other Earthly tensions
- Three ‘Love & Peace’ 8 hour tealight candles in recycled glass, subtly scented with essential oils Citrus, Geranium, Patchouli and Orange.
- Skin & Tonic organic Calm Balm (20g); uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to help skin and mood in moments of stress.
- Lavender Massage Oil – Lavender has many therapeutic properties; in particular it can help with relaxation, sleep and relieve nervous tension – all things that a new mum will appreciate.
- Laughing Bird Lemon & Walnut Body Scrub with Apple Seed Oil (250ml). Moisturises, softens and cleanses, and with an invigorating scent.
- Rich Laughing Bird Shea & Cocoa Butter Body cream with Moringa & Blueberry (250ml) for velvety soft skin.
- B Skincare Peppermint Foot Cooling Cream (60ml). Handmade and natural, co mbines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils.
Snacks, Treats and Meals
For ingredients details, see FAQs
- A delicious assortment of four triple chocolate brownie truffles.Truffles contain milk and soya. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons. Choose from milk or dark chocolate (180g).
- COOK Food Delivery Voucher £35, £55, £75; The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).
- Cake Tasting Club Box – Three delicious cakes, bars, biscuits or other baked loveliness from The Cake Tasting Club will be delivered on the next 22nd of the month).
Drinks & Refreshments
- Teapigs Calm Tea with Valerian; 15 tea temples.
- Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon, 375ml.
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin – one with tonic, one with rose lemonade (275ml each).
Entertainment & Stationery
- A Book (choose from the following) Need help choosing?:
– Scummy Mummies by Ellie Gibson and Helen Thorn
– Snap by Belinda Bauer
– Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
– The Cows by Dawn O’ Porter
– This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor by Adam Kay
– F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
– The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight
– Hurrah for Gin by Katie Kirby
– How To Grow a Baby by Clemmie Hooper
– Forever Outnumbered by Simon Hooper
– A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
– Eat, Drink, Run: How I Got Fit Without Going Too Mad by Bryony Gordon
– Eve of Man by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
– The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- The Liberty Colouring Book – 43 prints of Liberty London’s iconic patterns.
- Pocket Sudoku – Contains 201 fiendish brainteasers, ranging from easy to mind-bogglingly difficult. It provides a daily fix for the hardened Sudoku fan and sets an addictive challenge for novices.
- GCHQ Puzzle Book – with puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending.
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
Accessories & Clothing
- 100% Cotton Pyjamas created exclusively for Don’t Buy Her Flowers by Their Nibs, in a traditional loose fit with elastic waist
- From Sophie Allport. Knitted from 100% cotton (cover and 2l litre hot water bottle)
- Gold plated brass lightning bolt earrings with sterling silver ear post from Cult of Youth
- Pantherella Cashmere Women’s Socks in Pink or Light Grey.
- Scott-Nichol Chunky Wool Women’s Socks in Denim Marl or Charcoal Marl.
- 100% Lambswool Blanket in Black & White Leopard Print or Grey & White Chevron with Mustard Trim, 130 x 100cm.
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.