When everyone seems to be busy and feeling overwhelmed is all too common, this pampering package is all about helping someone unwind. We’ve selected some fabulous products to assist in relaxing, from pillow spray to PJs, facemasks to calming teas. Create a completely bespoke package that is just right for the recipient.
Perfect for letting someone know that they are loved and giving them a little help to slow down.
Beauty, Skincare and Relaxing products
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (75ml) – with an award winning blend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile to calm mind and body
- Skin & Tonic Coco Facemask (20g) – a cooling powdered clay mask that will leave skin hydrated, plump and dewy
- Skin & Tonic Detox Mask (60g) – detoxifying face mask that will draw out toxins and impurities, leaving skin clearer and brighter
- Skin & Tonic Lip Kit – four delicious lip balms in a cool, reusable flight tin
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, for relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other Earthly tensions
- Three ‘Love & Peace’ 8 hour tealight candles in recycled glass, subtly scented with essential oils Citrus, Geranium, Patchouli and Orange
- Skin & Tonic organic Calm Balm (20g); uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to help skin and mood in moments of stress
- Lavender Massage Oil – Lavender has many therapeutic properties; in particular it can help with relaxation, sleep and relieve nervous tension – all things that a new mum will appreciate
- Multi-Mineral Repair Individual Face Mask (5ml) – This nutrient rich face mask is perfect for soothing and firming skin. Suitable for all skin types
- Laughing Bird Lemon & Walnut Body Scrub with Apple Seed Oil (250ml). Moisturises, softens and cleanses, and with an invigorating scent
- Laughing Bird Shea & Cocoa Butter Body cream with Moringa & Blueberry (250ml) for velvety soft skin
- Shea & Cocoa Butter Hand Cream with Geranium & Lemon 120ml
- B Skincare Peppermint Foot Cooling Cream (60ml). Handmade and natural, co mbines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils
Snacks, Treats and Meals
For ingredients details, see FAQs
- A delicious assortment of four triple chocolate brownie truffles.Truffles contain milk and soya. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons. Choose from milk or dark chocolate (180g).
- COOK Food Delivery Voucher £35, £55, £75; The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).
Drinks & Refreshments
- Teapigs Calm Tea with Valerian; 15 tea temples.
- Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon, 375ml.
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin – one with tonic, one with rose lemonade (275ml each).
Entertainment & Stationery
- A Book (choose from the following)
- The Unmumsy Mum -From bestselling author and massively popular blogger The Unmumsy Mum comes this hilarious, irreverent and searingly candid compendium of parenting experiences. It’s safe to say this is not your average A-Z
- I’m Absolutely Fine! A Manual For Imperfect Women From Annabel Rivkin & Emilie McMeekan of The Midult, offers a wry, heartfelt, edgy look at what it is to be grown up
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty. Ten days that will change everything…the latest page turner from the creator of Big Little Lies
- The Holiday by T.M. Logan – Seven days. Three families. One killer. T M Logan’s third novel takes place in a villa in the South of France the perfect setting for a scorching thriller full of simmering tension and heated emotions
- The Man Who Didn’t Call by Rosie Walsh –A story that will break your heart and put it back together. The perfect novel for anyone who’s ever waited for a phone call that didn’t come
- The Self-Care Cookbook by Gemma Ogston – Over 60 plant based recipes to boost energy, help sleep and lift moods
- Dead at First Sight – Roy Grace, creation of the award-winning author Peter James, exposes the dark side of the internet
- And the Mountains Echoed – From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini tells the deeply moving epic of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love.
- How To Fail by Elizabeth Day -Inspired by her hugely popular podcast, brilliantly funny, painfully honest and insightful celebration of things going wrong.
- It’s Not OK to Feel Blue (and other lies) is a collection of inspirational stories and essays from those who have suffered through the worst, and know what it‘s like to fight to feel better by Scarlett Curtis
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read – The vital dos and dont’s of parenting. Renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters and what behaviour it is important to avoid.
- Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
- F*** You Cancer: How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself by Deborah James
- Quick Crafts For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft by Emma Scott-Child
- The William Morris Colouring Book -over a hundred intricate and iconic wallpaper, textile and embroidery designs.
- Pocket Sudoku – Contains 201 fiendish brainteasers, ranging from easy to mind-bogglingly difficult. It provides a daily fix for the hardened Sudoku fan and sets an addictive challenge for novices.
- GCHQ Puzzle Book – with puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending.
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
Accessories & Clothing
- 100% Cotton Pyjamas by Their Nibs, in a traditional loose fit with elastic waist
- Chunky Knit Navy Water Bottle From Sophie Allport – Knitted from 100% cotton (cover and 2l litre hot water bottle)
- Pantherella Cashmere Women’s Socks in Pink or Light Grey.
- 100% Lambswool Blanket in Grey & White Chevron with Mustard Trim, 130 x 100cm.
- The Quick Crafts Book: For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft by Emma Scott-Child
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.