When everyone seems to be busy and feeling overwhelmed is all too common, this pampering package is all about helping someone unwind. We’ve selected some fabulous products to assist in relaxing, from pillow spray to PJs, facemasks to calming teas. Create a completely bespoke package that is just right for the recipient.
Perfect for letting someone know that they are loved and giving them a little help to slow down.
Beauty, Skincare and Relaxing products
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (75ml) – with an award winning blend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile to calm mind and body
- Skin & Tonic Coco Facemask (20g) – a cooling powdered clay mask that will leave skin hydrated, plump and dewy
- Skin & Tonic Detox Mask (60g) – detoxifying face mask that will draw out toxins and impurities, leaving skin clearer and brighter
- Skin & Tonic Lip Kit – four delicious lip balms in a cool, reusable flight tin
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, for relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other Earthly tensions
- Three ‘Love & Peace’ 8 hour tealight candles in recycled glass, subtly scented with essential oils Citrus, Geranium, Patchouli and Orange
- Skin & Tonic organic Calm Balm (20g); uses Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula oils to help skin and mood in moments of stress
- Lavender Massage Oil – Lavender has many therapeutic properties; in particular it can help with relaxation, sleep and relieve nervous tension – all things that a new mum will appreciate
- Multi-Mineral Repair Individual Face Mask (5ml) – This nutrient rich face mask is perfect for soothing and firming skin. Suitable for all skin types
- Laughing Bird Lemon & Walnut Body Scrub with Apple Seed Oil (250ml). Moisturises, softens and cleanses, and with an invigorating scent
- Laughing Bird Shea & Cocoa Butter Body cream with Moringa & Blueberry (250ml) for velvety soft skin
- Shea & Cocoa Butter Hand Cream with Geranium & Lemon 120ml
- B Skincare Peppermint Foot Cooling Cream (60ml). Handmade and natural, co mbines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils
Snacks, Treats and Meals
For ingredients details, see FAQs
- A delicious assortment of four triple chocolate brownie truffles.Truffles contain milk and soya. May contain traces of nut, wheat, gluten and egg.
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons. Choose from milk or dark chocolate (180g).
- COOK Food Delivery Voucher £35, £55, £75; The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).
Drinks & Refreshments
- Teapigs Calm Tea with Valerian; 15 tea temples.
- Smooth from Venezuela Hot Chocolate** (210g); Kokoa Collection create award winning hot chocolate served in good coffee shops and now available to be enjoyed at home.
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon, 375ml.
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin – one with tonic, one with rose lemonade (275ml each).
Entertainment & Stationery
- A Book (choose from the following)
- The Man Who Didn’t Call by Rosie Walsh –A story that will break your heart and put it back together. The perfect novel for anyone who’s ever waited for a phone call that didn’t come
- All That’s Dead by Stuart Macbride -Inspector Logan McRae is looking forward to a nice simple case – something to ease him back into work after a year off on the sick. But the powers-that-be have other ideas…
- Normal People by Sally Rooney -Normal People is a story of mutual fascination, friendship and love. It takes us from that first conversation to the years beyond, in the company of two people who try to stay apart but find they can’t.
- And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini – From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini tells the deeply moving epic of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love
- The Binding by Bridget Collins – If you have something you want to forget, or a secret to hide, he can bind it – and you will never have to remember the pain it caused.
- The Confessions of Frannie Langton by Sara Collins – A beautiful and haunting tale about one woman’s fight to tell her story. Leading you into the enthralling heart of Georgian London.
- Dead at First Sight by Peter James – Roy Grace, creation of the award-winning author Peter James, exposes the dark side of the internet
- I’m Absolutely Fine! A Manual For Imperfect Women From Annabel Rivkin & Emilile McMeekan of The Midult, offers a wry, heartfelt, edgy look at what it is to be grown up
- How To Fail by Elizabeth Day – Inspired by her hugely popular podcast, brilliantly funny, painfully honest and insightful celebration of things going wrong
- F*** You Cancer by Deborah James – How to face the big C, live your life and still be yourself
- Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig – An honest and human guide to coping with the modern world
- The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read by Philippa Perry – The vital dos and dont’s of parenting. Renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters
- The Unmumsy Mum A-Z – From bestselling author and massively popular blogger The Unmumsy Mum comes this hilarious, irreverent and searingly candid compendium of parenting experiences. It’s safe to say this is not your average A-Z
- Reluctant Adult by Katie Kirby – People pleasing, social anxiety, instagram twattery and everything in between. Welcome to adulting!
- It’s Not OK to Feel Blue (and other lies) by Scarlett Curtis – A collection of inspirational stories and essays from those who have suffered through the worst, and know what it‘s like to fight to feel better
- The Self-Care Cookbook by Gemma Ogston – Over 60 plant based recipes to boost energy, help sleep and lift moods
- Where’s My Happy Ending by Anna Whitehouse and Matt Farquharson – Where is ‘happily ever after’? And what do you do once you get there? Anna Whitehouse and Matt Farquharson set out to discover what it takes to make it to forever, by asking our greatest questions about love
- Grown Ups by Marian Keyes – They’re a happy family. Under the surface, though, conditions are murkier. While some people clash, other people like each other far too much . . A brand-new book from the #1 bestselling author
- Choice of Womens glossy magazine – Red, Cosmopolitan, Living etc or Good Housekeeping
- Quick Crafts For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft by Emma Scott-Child
- The William Morris Colouring Book -over a hundred intricate and iconic wallpaper, textile and embroidery designs.
- Pocket Sudoku – Contains 201 fiendish brainteasers, ranging from easy to mind-bogglingly difficult. It provides a daily fix for the hardened Sudoku fan and sets an addictive challenge for novices.
- GCHQ Puzzle Book – with puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending.
- YES mum card – 30 positive affirmation cards to encourage a daily pat on the back. Original (mums), Mum-to-be and Human.
Accessories & Clothing
- 100% Cotton Pyjamas by Their Nibs, in a traditional loose fit with elastic waist
- Grey Chunky Midi Hot Water Bottle – made in Somerset by Chi Chi Moi
- Pantherella Cashmere Women’s Socks in Pink or Light Grey.
- 100% Lambswool Blanket in Grey & White Chevron with Mustard Trim, 130 x 100cm.
- The Quick Crafts Book: For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft by Emma Scott-Child
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.