Grooming, Skincare and Relaxing
- Mr Natty Skincare Soap for Body and Face; with vetiver, patchouli and a dash of cocoa, 120g
- Mr Natty Face Moisturiser; hydrating formula with Vitamin E, 75ml
- B Skincare Muscle Rub, contains warming ginger, pain relieving juniper, calming eucalyptus and lavender essential oils in a natural beeswax base, (Do not use if pregnant or suffer from epilepsy due to the combination of essential oils) 60ml
- Nursem Caring Hand Cream. Developed with nurses to nourish, nurture and protect hands, and gentle on sensitive skin.
- Skin & Tonic Naked Lip Balm; British, organic and soothes dry lips.
- Skin & Tonic Beard and Shave Oil -This aromatic rosemary & cedar wood oil softens and strengthens beard hairs, calms beard itch, moisturises the skin underneath and gets a close shave
- Kent comb, from ‘the world’s oldest hairbrush manufacturer’, and proud to be British.
- Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, for relieving tiredness, eye strain and many other Earthly tensions
Snacks, Treats and Meals
- Traybakes Luxury Caramel and Cranberry Flapjack**: A handmade all butter flapjack with lashings of caramel, juicy cranberries and flaked hazelnuts and almonds
- Traybakes Biscuit Tiffin with Belgian Milk Chocolate
- Traybakes Salted Caramel Sharing Slice; an extra big slab of delicious, gooey chocolatey brownie WEIGHT
- Montezuma’s Giant Chocolate Buttons. Choose from milk or dark chocolate (180g)
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuits – choose from Butter Shortbread or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles (200g)
- Mr Filbert’s Gourmet Mixed Nuts in Mexican Sweet Chilli or Simply Sea Salt 110g
- Brown Bag Crisps – choose from Oak Smoked Chilli, Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar or Tiger Prawn Chilli & Lime (40g)
- The Snaffling Pig Co – Pork Crackling seasoned with Sea Salt 50g
- COOK Food Delivery Voucher £35, £55, £75; The recipient chooses from the extensive menu on COOK’s website, selects a delivery slot to suit them and receives delicious meals to the door ready for when they need them. COOK cater for family meals, kids meals and special dietary requirements. As a guide, £35 buys 4-5 meals for two (prices vary depending on the meals chosen).
Drinks and Refreshments
- Teapigs Tea – choose from Everyday Brew or Calm Tea
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee – this blend is roasted just a hint darker with a splash of high quality Robusta. The result is a coffee that punches through milk and delivers a welcomed kick of caffeine.
- Two craft beers from wildbeer; 1x Epic Saison and 1 x Fresh
- 2 x Bloom & Fentiman’s Gin – one with tonic, one with rose lemonade (275ml each).
- White Wine, Villa Montes, Sauvignon Blanc 375ml.
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon. 375ml
- Luscombe refreshing Cool Ginger Beer
- Champagne, Bauget Jouette Brut NV 375ml or 750ml
Entertainment and Stationery
- A Book (choose from the following)
- Past Tense is the latest thriller in the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child
- Shoe Dog, a Memoir by Phil Knight, the Creator of Nike
- And the Mountains Echoed – From the bestselling author of The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini tells the deeply moving epic of heartache, hope and unbreakable bonds of love.
- It’s Not OK to Feel Blue (and other lies) is a collection of inspirational stories and essays from those who have suffered through the worst, and know what it‘s like to fight to feel better by Scarlett Curtis
- First Man In: Leading from the Front. Soldier, adventurer and TV presenter Ant Middleton shares the core lessons he’s learned over the course of his fascinating life.
- Joe’s 30 Minute Meals. 100 Quick and Easy Recipes from Body Coach Joe Wicks
- Notes on a Nervous Planet is an honest and human guide to coping with the modern world by bestselling author Matt Haig
- Magazine – Empire, GQ, Gardeners’ World, Today’s Golfer or Men’s Health.
- The GCHQ Puzzle Book – with puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending.
- Penguin Pocket Sudoku – contains 201 brainteasers, ranging from easy to mind-bogglingly difficult.
- The Happy Newspaper; full of positive news stories and wonderful people.
- Quick Crafts Book: For Parents Who Think They Hate Craft – by Emma Scott-Child
- KeepEmQuiet Activity packs – perfect for helping entertain the kids when a grown up’s energy levels might be low.
Accessories and clothing
- Ecoffee Reusable Cup; 12oz cup in Yellow or Graphic Cube design
- 500ml Stainless Steel Canteen in Niagara Blue or Flame Orange, with Quench Cap and straw.
- Pantherella Men’s Socks in Striped or Chevron Navy, available in 7.5-9.5UK and 10-12UK.
- ThermosCafe Zest mug 0,4L in Purple or Blue.