Perfect for that special someone who loves to be in the garden. And for those who want something a little stronger, you can swap the tea for a bottle of wine, cider or even a bottle of rum.
- Gardening Through the Year by Ian Spence – Packed with essential gardening advice, RHS Gardening Through the Year is the must-have book for new gardeners and a trusty reference for old hands
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuits (200g) – Choose from Butter Shortbread or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles
- Choice of refreshment:
- Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple bags)
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee – This blend is roasted just a hint darker with a splash of high quality Robusta. The result is a coffee that punches through milk and delivers a welcomed kick of caffeine
- Luscombe Refreshing Soft Drinks – one x Elderflower and one x Rhubarb Crush
- 2 x 275ml Bloom Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
- Organic Craft Beer & Craft Cider (330ml each) – A refreshing pale ale from Stroud Brewery paired with a Dunkertons cider, organic and suitable for Vegans
- 2 x 330ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x IPA and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan.
- 2 x Beard & Sabre Hopped Ciders 33cl – Two bottles of this medium cider from West Country producers Beard & Sabre, ‘Dolores’ is a smooth drinking cider with notes of pineapple and lychee
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon (375ml) – Deep, ruby red in colour. On the nose, the wine has blackberry and blackcurrant aromas. The palate is medium bodied, with soft tannins, crisp acidity and a lingering finish
- White Wine, El Coto, Blanco Rioja (375ml) – Made from macerated Viura grapes with slow fermentation. Offers an intense aroma of flowers and green apples and is full tasty and fruity on the palate.
- Red Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot (75cl) – ‘Romy D’ from Doran’s Vineyard; an array of red fruits uplifted by aromas of cigar box and dark chocolate followed by fresh notes of cedar
- Rosé Wine, Doran’s Vineyard, (75cl) – ‘Rosie D’ is a delicious taste of summer with a splash of strawberry and raspberry aromas on a cloud of candyfloss
- Bei Tempi Prosecco (200ml or 750ml) – Brilliant light colour, zesty with citrus fruit and flowery features and a light fresh finishv
- Bottle of Bauget-Jouette Champagne (37.5cl) – With classic apple and some citrus notes. The palate is generously creamy with a refreshingly fine mousse and lingering finish
- Pierre Mignon Champagne (75cl) – A crisp, well balanced champagne with citrus hints on the nose overlaid with touches of brioche and yeastiness
- Pol Roger Champagne (75cl)
Add more to your package:
- Grey Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml
- Teak Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml