Perfect for that special someone who loves to be in the garden. And for those who want something a little stronger, you can swap the tea for a bottle of wine, cider or even a bottle of rum.
- Gardening Through the Year by Ian Spence – Packed with essential gardening advice, RHS Gardening Through the Year is the must-have book for new gardeners and a trusty reference for old hands
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuits (200g) – Choose from Butter Shortbread or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles
- Choice of refreshment:
- Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple bags)
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee – This blend is roasted just a hint darker with a splash of high quality Robusta. The result is a coffee that punches through milk and delivers a welcomed kick of caffeine
- Luscombe Refreshing Soft Drinks – one x Elderflower and one x Rhubarb Crush
- 2 x 275ml Bloom Gins (one with tonic, one with rose lemonade)
- 2 x 330ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x IPA and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan.
- 2 x Beard & Sabre Hopped Ciders 33cl – Two bottles of this medium cider from West Country producers Beard & Sabre, ‘Dolores’ is a smooth drinking cider with notes of pineapple and lychee
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon (375ml) – Deep, ruby red in colour. On the nose, the wine has blackberry and blackcurrant aromas. The palate is medium bodied, with soft tannins, crisp acidity and a lingering finish
- White Wine, El Coto, Blanco Rioja (375ml) – Made from macerated Viura grapes with slow fermentation. Offers an intense aroma of flowers and green apples and is full tasty and fruity on the palate.
- Rosé Wine, Doran’s Vineyard, (75cl) – ‘Rosie D’ is a delicious taste of summer with a splash of strawberry and raspberry aromas on a cloud of candyfloss
- Thomson & Scott Prosecco – Full Size Bottle (75cl)
- Dubliner Irish Whiskey Miniature 5cl – An Irish blended whiskey, well honey’d on the nose with subtle nods to orchard fruits
- Don Papa Rum 20cl – A smooth and delicate rum with tasting notes of vanilla, honey and candied fruit distilled at Bleeding Heart Rum Co. distillery in the Philippines
- Bottle of Bauget-Jouette Champagne (37.5cl or 75cl) – With classic apple and some citrus notes. The palate is generously creamy with a refreshingly fine mousse and lingering finish
- Pol Roger Champagne (75cl)
Add more to your package:
- Grey Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml
- Teak Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml