Perfect for that special someone who loves to be in the garden. And for those who want something a little stronger, you can swap the tea for a bottle of wine, cider or even a bottle of rum.
- Choice of Gardening book
- Gardening Through the Year by Ian Spence – Packed with essential gardening advice, RHS Gardening Through the Year is the must-have book for new gardeners and a trusty reference for old hands
- My Garden World by Monty Don – Monty Don’s personal journey through the natural year, month by month, season by season, observed from the immediate world around him.
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuits (200g) – Choose from Butter Shortbread or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles
- Choice of refreshment:
- Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple bags)
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee – This blend is roasted just a hint darker with a splash of high quality Robusta. The result is a coffee that punches through milk and delivers a welcomed kick of caffeine
- Luscombe Eldferflower Bubbly & Rose Bubbly (270ml each) – 1 x Wild Elderflower Bubbly and 1 x Damascene Rose Bubbly. Delicate sparkling soft drinks with refreshing taste
- Luscombe Devon Apple & Rhubarb Crush (270ml each) – 1 x Mostly Devon Apple Juice and 1 x Rhubarb Crush. Refreshing fruity soft drinks
- 2 x Bloom Gin (275ml) – 1 x Gin with Tonic and 1 x Gin with rose lemonade. Light and floral flavours perfeclty mixed Perfectly prepared and ready to serve
- Organic Craft Beer & Craft Cider (330ml each) – A refreshing pale ale from Stroud Brewery paired with a Dunkertons cider, organic and suitable for Vegans
- 2 x 330ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x Alederflower and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan
- 2 x Beard & Sabre Hopped Ciders 33cl – Two bottles of this medium cider from West Country producers Beard & Sabre, ‘Dolores’ is a smooth drinking cider with notes of pineapple and lychee
- Red Wine, Villa Montes Cabernet Sauvignon (375ml) – Deep, ruby red in colour. On the nose, the wine has blackberry and blackcurrant aromas. The palate is medium bodied, with soft tannins, crisp acidity and a lingering finish
- White Wine, El Coto, Blanco Rioja (375ml) – Made from macerated Viura grapes with slow fermentation. Offers an intense aroma of flowers and green apples and is full tasty and fruity on the palate.
- Bei Tempi Prosecco (200ml or 750ml) – Brilliant light colour, zesty with citrus fruit and flowery features and a light fresh finishv
- Bottle of Bauget-Jouette Champagne (37.5cl) – With classic apple and some citrus notes. The palate is generously creamy with a refreshingly fine mousse and lingering finish
- Pierre Mignon Champagne (75cl) – A crisp, well balanced champagne with citrus hints on the nose overlaid with touches of brioche and yeastiness
- Pol Roger Champagne (75cl)
Add more to your package:
- Grey Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml