Perfect for that special someone who loves to be in the garden. And for those who want something a little stronger, you can swap the tea for a bottle of wine, cider or even a bottle of whisky.
For information on ingredients and allergens, please contact us.
- Choice of Gardening book
- Gardening Through the Year by Ian Spence – Packed with essential gardening advice, RHS Gardening Through the Year is the must-have book for new gardeners and a trusty reference for old hands
- My Garden World by Monty Don – Monty Don’s personal journey through the natural year, month by month, season by season, observed from the immediate world around him.
- Grow Green by Jen Chillingsworth – Packed with easy tips and advice, Grow Green is a practical guide to growing sustainably, reducing the impact on the environment while growing flowers, fruit and veg
- Cartwright & Butler Biscuits (200g) – Choose from Butter Shortbread or Gluten Free Butter Oat Crumbles
- Choice of refreshment:
- Teapigs Everyday Brew (15 temple bags)
- Rave ‘The Italian Job’ Coffee – This blend is roasted just a hint darker with a splash of high quality Robusta. The result is a coffee that punches through milk and delivers a welcomed kick of caffeine
- Luscombe Eldferflower Bubbly & Rose Bubbly (270ml each) – 1 x Wild Elderflower Bubbly and 1 x Damascene Rose Bubbly. Delicate sparkling soft drinks with refreshing taste
- Luscombe Devon Apple & Orange (270ml each) – 1 x Mostly Devon Apple Juice and 1 x Orange Juice. Refreshing fruity soft drinks
- 2 x Bloom London Gin (275ml each) – London Dry Gins with Tonic. Distinctively light and floral gin perfectly mixed with refreshing tonic.
- Organic Craft Beer & Craft Cider (330ml each) – A refreshing pale ale from Stroud Brewery paired with a Dunkertons cider, organic and suitable for Vegans
- 2 x 330ml Organic Craft Beers by Stroud Brewery – 1 x Alederflower and 1 x Nelson. Organic and Vegan
- 2 x Beard & Sabre Hopped Ciders 33cl – Two bottles of this medium cider from West Country producers Beard & Sabre, ‘Dolores’ is a smooth drinking cider with notes of pineapple and lychee
- Villa Montes Red Wine (half size bottle) – A well balanced Cabernet Sauvignon. Deep, ruby red in colour. On the nose, the wine has blackberry and blackcurrant aromas. The palate is medium bodied, with soft tannins, crisp acidity and a lingering finish (375ml)
- Villa Montes White Wine (half size bottle) – Made from Sauvignon Blanc with slow fermentation. Offers an intense aroma of flowers and green apples and is full tasty and fruity on the palate. (375ml)
- Bei Tempi Prosecco (200ml or 750ml) – Brilliant light colour, zesty with citrus fruit and flowery features and a light fresh finish
- Bottle of Bauget-Jouette Champagne (37.5cl or 75cl) – With classic apple and some citrus notes. The palate is generously creamy with a refreshingly fine mousse and lingering finish
- Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky (20cl) – The first whisky ever distilled in the Cotswolds. Rich, fruity and sippable with notes of honey, Seville orange marmalade and dark red fruits
- Pol Roger Champagne (75cl)
Add more to your package:
- Men’s Gardening Gloves – Burgon & Ball gardening glove in an ultra-soft, hard-wearing fabric that doesn’t stiffen after drying. Two styles available in different sizes – M/L and L/XL
- Gentlemen’s Hardware Garden Multi-Tool – A Gardeners multi-tool with seven different functions including secateurs, root remover, knife, saw, screwdriver, bottle opener and easy weeding utensil
- Norse Hand Salve (85g) – A rich and protective moisturiser to repair and nourish dry, damaged skin. Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Grey Stainless Steel Thermal Mug – 300ml